What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Sit One: Funchess, Tate, or Diggs (1 Viewer)

Skoo

Footballguy
Funchess (@Jets)   Diggs (@Det)    Tate (MIN)

Standard Scoring. Have to sit one of these guys with Antonio at the helm, and I feel like you can make a good case for all 3.

Tate has a good matchup in the slot, Diggs is always a threat to blow up but hasn't done a ton since the injury. Funchess has been great, but will Olsen hog all the targets upon his return?

Will be happy to answer yours, thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Id say it depends on how close your matchup is. If you think you are going to win and dont need to risk it, go with the safe floor of funchess and tate. 

If you need the points desperatly, play diggs and funchess and hope for the best. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Snoogins!

Thanks for the input. Playing one of the top teams, favored but not super confident.

I would go with the two guys on Thursday.  You can make adjustments later depending on how they perform.  It gives you more information heading into the week plus you get some rooting interest in the early game tomorrow.  Always a tie breaker for me. 

I think Funchess and Tate are the calls here. Diggs has pretty clearly fallen behind Thielen in the pecking order, and Diggs likely draws Slay.

Users who are viewing this thread