What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Really need help with who to start (1 Viewer)

Jamesinaz

Footballguy
Hi all,  I haven't done this before but I really need help.    I think when you see the  choices I have  you'll appreciate my dilemma.  First off I am 6-5 and trying for the playoffs.  It is a redraft standard ESPN league.  12 teams.  And I am hoping maybe my first pick D Johnson returns to give me a legitimate chance in the playoffs.  But I got to get there and this is the bunch I have now,  And I NEED to have 2 RBs, 2 WRs, 1 TE and one flex.

Baldwin - no brainer

Kelce - no brainer

Doug Martin, Jamaal Williams, Isaiah Crowell, Abdullah, D Booker, D Woodhead, TY Hilton, Funchess, Marvin Jones, Greg Olsen.  I have to start 4 of this line.

And if I am going to start either Abdullah or Jones I need to do it before game time tomorrow.  Really can't decide on this.  A lot of similar players.  Thanks for any help.

Should go in the Assistant Coach forum, but I'll help you out.

I'd go with Williams (assuming Montgomery doesn't play), Abdullah, Hilton (home vs the Titans) and Funchess.

Users who are viewing this thread