What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Would you make this trade? (1 Viewer)

Make this trade?

• Yes

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters

The_Fonz

Footballguy
I have Dak at QB and very little on the wire

I'd get Tom Brady for AJ Green and the Eagles D/ST

My other WR's are:

M Thomas

D Parker

T Ginn

My RB's are:

Hyde, D Lewis, R Burkhead, D Woodhead, O Darkwa, 

Sitting on Chargers D as well but have been streaming all year.

Last edited by a moderator:
What do you have at Defense?  That seems more applicable to this situation then what you have at RB.  Also, would you be able to flip Dak for a WR upgrade over Ginn/Parker?

I don't think I make this trade with the information provided.  Dak is fine (don't panic over one game against a really good defense).  AJ Green is much better than Ginn who would be taking his place in your lineup.  Stay put

I have been streaming defenses all year - picked up Eagles D and grabbed Chargers for last week.  I usually stream but I like the eagles D moving forward.

I appreciate the replies guys...Thank you! 

I was texting with the other owner and I said no but I was really debating with myself.  Trade deadline was approaching as it was literally 11:58 and deadline was noon.  

I said FK it and sent the offer, texted him and told him it was there.   He got locked out by the time he went to accept it.

I consulted with someone else in the league because I am the league manager regarding whether or not it would be wrong to push the trade through since the offer was made under the deadline....he thought it would be fine. 

I decided to come here and see what the community might say.  

I am currently in 1st place at 8-3 and am really worried about Dak.  Was cruising to victory last week and that awful performance cost me.  That coupled with the prior week's debacle was heavy on my mind.

THANK YOU for the replies.  I feel better about my hesitation now.  I am VERY worried about Dak.  Fortunately I will probably not be able to watch the game...because I will lose my turkey if he plays like he did the last 2 weeks....I hope you guys are right! :football:

I consulted with someone else in the league because I am the league manager regarding whether or not it would be wrong to push the trade through since the offer was made under the deadline....he thought it would be fine. 

I decided to come here and see what the community might say.  
What has been done in the past?  Do the bylaws differentiate between offer time and accept time with respect to the deadline?  If there are no precedents (allowed to process a trade after the deadline if the offer was sent prior to the deadline) allowing such a situation then I would think the deadline is a hard deadline with respect to the acceptance of an offer and therefore the trade should not be allowed.

What has been done in the past?  Do the bylaws differentiate between offer time and accept time with respect to the deadline?  If there are no precedents (allowed to process a trade after the deadline if the offer was sent prior to the deadline) allowing such a situation then I would think the deadline is a hard deadline with respect to the acceptance of an offer and therefore the trade should not be allowed.
No clarification on time offer sent vs. Received.  I'm not going to push it through honoring the deadline.  Hopefully the majority opinion here is correct. 

Users who are viewing this thread