What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

happy thanksgiving bromigos (1 Viewer)

SWC

Bromigo
hey you cats are all right i am thankful to come here and screw around with you guys and it helps me get through the day and sometimes through some really crummy days i appreciate you all and i hope that you have a great day tomorrow with your families or friends or alone or whatever you got going i will raise one in your honor take that to the bank and be well brohans 

I agree with all the sentiments...Happy Thanksgiving to the FFA. I will be with the people I love and hate the most, and it'll be crazy, but I'll be grateful for every moment. Hope yours are all the same.  

What?!?!?!

Kick him in the knee and turn the game on.
Yeah...the aunt broke her shoulder so we went to visit. Caught us offguard with "SO WHERE ARE YOU GOING FOR THANKSGIVING???" and we didn't have a good lie prepared. Then the uncle hits us with the rant about unappreciative thug football players and declares no TV in his house will show NFL football ever again. On the plus side they always have plenty of wine.

Nice and quiet here - we just have her brother (recently divorced) and his daughter here with my family.  Wife got all the side dishes ready to go in the oven yesterday - so had a nice breakfast casserole around 11am and then football.  Starting with some zing zang bloody marys in a couple of minutes.  I will have the turkey ready in an hour and a half.  

No arguments, no drama, no stress.  Pretty sweet.  Plus went to the pound and got a new kitty yesterday. 

Our older cat is not happy - too ####in' bad princess.  

No football for us today -- wife's uncle doesn't appreciate the n's kneeling for the anthem. 

Woo, Thanksgiving. :mellow:  
We've had similar conversations but I own this house and I make good food so we are watching the games. 

swc and everybody else- happy thanksgiving bromigos. Thanks for the laughs. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 7 pounds of turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, broccoli casserole, green bean casserole, cranberry sauce and pie sitting in my stomach like I swallowed a bowling ball. Just told my wife I'm thankful she's not a dumb skank and she spit out her wine from laughter. Life is good.

SWC said:
hey you cats are all right i am thankful to come here and screw around with you guys and it helps me get through the day and sometimes through some really crummy days i appreciate you all and i hope that you have a great day tomorrow with your families or friends or alone or whatever you got going i will raise one in your honor take that to the bank and be well brohans 
You took the words right out of my mouth. Happy Thanksgiving to all-- and thank you all for being a fun, great and supportive community. Also- thank you to all of the FBG staff for creating and maintaining this envirornment for us to enjoy. 

if you're a poker player with nothing to do this evening, make your way to the nearest cardroom. after a day with their families, gamblers arrive at the parlor with cases of hotstucksucker AND fooddrunk goin on at the same time and will play down to their last dime not to have to go back home. best night of the year -

SWC said:
Back at one of my favorite posters.  Take that to to the post meal nap bank bromigo.

It maybe seems a little counterintuitive but I'm still thankful to live in this country. Don't give up on what we have, it's amazing and precious, and you have the freedom to go out and effect change if you so choose. It might be small, but all of us effecting small change is an atomic bomb. #gobblegobble

You're a good man, swc. I'm proud to

I-know you.

I agree with all the sentiments...Happy Thanksgiving to the FFA. I will be with the people I love and hate the most, and it'll be crazy, but I'll be grateful for every moment. Hope yours are all the same.  
Catch a train to Boston and I'll buy you a few beers. Offer expires Sunday night

Catch a train to Boston and I'll buy you a few beers. Offer expires Sunday night
I live in CA now. For about three years. I made big things about my HTFD roots, but that's cause I was there on the board at the time. We ever meet up, I'll buy you a few, too, how's that?  

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah...the aunt broke her shoulder so we went to visit. Caught us offguard with "SO WHERE ARE YOU GOING FOR THANKSGIVING???" and we didn't have a good lie prepared. Then the uncle hits us with the rant about unappreciative thug football players and declares no TV in his house will show NFL football ever again. On the plus side they always have plenty of wine.
You poor dumb *******

Livers bounce back...err...kinda.  
We'll see.

I've had two coffees with Bailey's and Woodford, do far and we haven't flown over Texarkana yet. I normally don't drink this early, but in first class I feel obliged to drink and empty their liquor cabinet.

We'll see.

I've had two coffees with Bailey's and Woodford, do far and we haven't flown over Texarkana yet. I normally don't drink this early, but in first class I feel obliged to drink and empty their liquor cabinet.
If it's Bukowski-esque, then no. If it's simply airline drinking -- you got this ####. 

But really, if it's the former, then we gotta do all we can.  

Users who are viewing this thread