What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Must-win advice needed please!! (1 Viewer)

The Fantasy Chef

Footballguy
Play the starting line up in this ppr league is one QB two running backs two wide receivers one tight end a defense and a kicker.

Carson Wentz is my QB.

My two running backs are Carlos Hyde and Mark Ingram.

My two receivers are two of these four DeVante Parker, Marvin Jones jr., Stefon Diggs, Brandin cooks. Last week DeVante Parker lost me the match because I benched Marvin Jones this week I think I want to go Marvin Jones and Brandon Cooks in the two wide receivers spots

My tight end is Hunter Henry I'm going to try to pick up Jack Doyle off of waivers and play him instead.

My defense is Baltimore Ravens on Monday night and my Kicker is Matt prater det.

That leaves my Flex with either Stefon Diggs or Alex Collins I like Alex Collins having him on Monday night. Stefon Diggs hasn't done a lot lately but he's one of those guys if your bench him he goes off if you start him he has a difficult time.

Do I run with 3 wide receivers or three running backs I'm a must win I got to win out to make the playoffs it is a PPR League.

What 3 do I run with and who is the flex? The three being the two wide receivers spots and the flex. I'm pretty sure Brandin Cooks is an automatic.

Please help I will answer any link you leave thank you in advance.

I don't like Collins' matchup I'd probably lean Diggs - He did well against Det last time.

I agree with the rest of your choices.

Thanks for your help on mine.

I'd go with the line-up you feel you'd have no regrets with.  If you're going to win.  How do you want to win?  Is it  PPR getting a catch for 0 yards in garbage time? Why is Diggs down?  Is it match-up, QB play?  Other?   How many points do you expect you'll need from the flex position?   If you need about 6pts but  have a Solid 8-10pt player in there with little upside great.   If you're looking at a hole of 20pts go with a Boom Bust player.     The thing is... you don't know so go with the one that you like best to give the best odds even if you lose. 

I always like MNF players to keep things interesting. 

I think Collins gives you the most upside.  He is the bright spot on an otherwise awful Ravens offense, and he has been showing more and more every week. 

Thanks for answering mine!

I want no part of Marvin Jones against Rhodes. I greatly prefer Diggs to him, plus he's a better WR in general. 

I'd go Collins in the flex, as the Ravens, in theory, should control the game on Monday. 

I agree Doyle would be a big upgrade for you.

Users who are viewing this thread