Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LittlePhatty

Chandler Jones

28 minutes ago, LittlePhatty said:

What's up with him? He turned in a zero last week (week 11) and now Yahoo has him listed as Questionable. But I can't find any news at all about an injury.

limited practice today (knee/hip)

He’s only not had a sack in like 2 games all year I think and he had like 5 straight with a sack. I can’t be pissed when a big play guy drops a goose egg on my week. I had Houston and Jones going and pulled Baker for Mcdougal at like 12:55, between the 3 I had like 15 and Baker had almost 29 by himself. Sometimes you make the wrong move and sometimes superstars have bad games. I think that’s what I like about FF, you gotta use your gut and and there are no sure things.

Jones played 100% of the defensive snaps in week 11. 

12 hours ago, JoeSteeler said:

limited practice today (knee/hip)

Thanks, found it on http://www.azcardinals.com/gameday/injury-report.html and nowhere else. 

I was just hoping to find out more details regarding his chances of playing or sitting this week. With 6 teams going on Thursday it really thins out your substitution options on Sunday. 

• Like 1