What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

LA Chargers at Dallas (1 Viewer)

Chargers are gonna steamroll the cowpunks. All of a sudden they are in the hunt and Dallas has had its season crushed last weak against the Birds. They quit. They're done.

IHEARTFF said:
LA is favored. That’s odd. 
Cowpokes have been bad lately. Tyron and Zeke make that team good, without them Dak is going to have a long day.

Here's a tough one.  Need a flex. 

Pick one

Ppr

Dez vs sd

Or

Mkinnon @ det

Or

Perine vs nyg

Going Dez but man this is tough

Tyron is supposed to play today. 
Cowboys LT Tyron Smith (groin, questionable) is expected to play Thursday against the Chargers

Despite a questionable tag, Smith always seemed likely to return following a limited week of practice. His presence is a massive upgrade for the entire offense and a downgrade for the Chargers DST.

Starting Morris and Dez, but no faith in Dak right now.  Starting Cousins over Dak today.

I think the LAC dline is talented enough to wreck some havoc on Dak and keep him uncomfortable today.

I didn't visit the early game thread and wanted to say how upset I am the Vikings didn't wear their away jerseys from the 70s. Would've been a beautiful game. 

That illegal hands to the face call on 3rd down might be one of the biggest b.s. calls so far this year 

Am I the only one who hates the chargers “jazz hands faux penalties” what with some of their defenders wear yellow gloves? 

:sadbanana:

It’s not a penalty, it just kinda looks like a flag is thrown every time. 

Users who are viewing this thread