What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NY Giants at Washington (1 Viewer)

It will be very interesting to see if the Giants can perform like last week. 

They won't and it won't be close.

Actually, I think there is a good chance Shepard plays and shows up big; there's also a good chance he is ruled out.

(USA Today Fantasy Sports) New York Giants WR Sterling Shepard (migraines) is officially inactive for the team's Week 12 game.

It's funny how true the narrative of Darkwa is. He runs to where the play is blocked 90% of the time, he doesn't deviate from the plan. He will fake bouncing at times and then run to the play design.

EDIT: Nice PI by Norman. He gets away with ALOT.

The good news if you are a Perine owner (HI!) is Cousins seems willing to target him regardless of his hands. Then again, Cousins will throw 50/50 balls to anyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gallman Jr. has that longstrider track speed that made me think he can be the #1 RB in this offense. One thing they are working with him is adherence to the play design. He jump cuts out of the blocking a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I’m Redskins DC I double Engram every single play. Dare NY to find another weapon. Inexcusable to have a LB or undersized safety on him alone at any point. 

Users who are viewing this thread