What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Saints owners - - have reservations of starting SAINTS players vs LAR? (1 Viewer)

xenon

Footballguy
If you got Brees, Ingram, Kamara or Thomas are you starting with confidence?  If benching, in lieu of who ?

Last edited by a moderator:
why would you bench those guys unless your team is completely stacked?

It's the Rams (and they're banged up), not Jacksonville.

Yea, I am starting Kamara with confidence.  Dude is match up proof, plus LAR has given up the 5th most fantasy points to opposing RB this season.

As a Brees / Thomas owner, I welcome the good teams with solid defenses. Hopefully keep up in points / slow the run game down enough to force Brees to throw.

Tired of watching the Saints just run teams over.

I'm starting Ingram and Thomas...I can't imagine people in 12 team leagues and above have much better option at RB, but I'm an always start your studs guy.

The floor for both of them starts off pretty high and the ceiling is RB1 or WR1 for the week.  So no Saints opponent makes me think of benching either of them.

Why would anyone be concerned about Ingram or Kamara? The Rams have given up the 3rd most points to the RB position in fantasy

Played Big Ben over Brees. Every time I do this it bites me in the ###. I'm sure this time will be no different.

Users who are viewing this thread