What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WDIS...will answer yours (1 Viewer)

xenon

Footballguy
PPR, 1PT/10 yds rushing, 1PT/10 yds receiving, bonus @ 100 yds rushing or receiving, 6PTS/TD

1. WDIS @ RB (pick 2) - Alex Collins, Dion Lewis, Carlos Hyde, Doug Martin 
  2. WDIS @ WR (pick 2) - Michael Thomas, Amari Cooper, Mo Sanu, Corey Davis 
Thanks and if you don;t mind, provide why you chose who you did. 

Last edited by a moderator:
At RB, I like Lewis (coming on in the last couple of weeks, and involved in the pass game) and Hyde (clear bell cow RB, although the matchup this week is tough). Collins is in a RBBC, and Martin seems to be disappearing.

I'd go with Thomas and Sanu with Allen.  I'm not sold on Cooper (too many drops), and I think Davis will be good but waiting untul he breaks out.

Lewis is rolling, I guess Hyde for 2nd choice but I don't have any insight on him or Collins, I dropped Martin and want no part of TB run game.

Can't go wrong with any of these wrs, definitely thomas as rams are banged up in secondary, probably lean cooper over sanu/davis because I think you can take his floor with your other good wr starters and he could go off

Hyde and Lewis for sure at RB.

Thomas is a lock at WR. The other option is closer, but with R.Matthews out, I'd take a shot on Corey Davis.

Users who are viewing this thread