What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Players who gotta come through (1 Viewer)

For NFL or our ff teams?

Either way: Mariota, Henry
Either or... Mariota I would like this week. Tennessee cannot take Indy lightly, or they'll get beat. Henry is an interesting play. I recall he had his best game against this team? He gets going in the open field and he's fun to watch. He'll get 40% of the rushes. Unfortunately we play against Derrick Henry this week. Keep him at bay, please...

Sammy- with Woods out and Lattimore out, I would hope an uptick in targets for Sammy.......
He's coming along... I think the coach is drawing out of all of these Rams their very best. Upticks for both Sammy and Kupps. Looking forward to a good game here.

I need Atlanta to get shut down playing against Ryan Julio Coleman and the kicker
Now you're reaching... ATL back on a roll offensively. Figure 30 points coming from somewhere. Perhaps hope for Sanu. I'd say at least 3 of 4 of those guys have decent performances.

1. Kamara

2. McCaffery

3. Russ Wilson

4. A.J.
All signs point to a favorable outcome with these four. Fantasy football reality means we never know for sure. I like the trend in both Kamara and McCaffrey being involved - way to shifty to be shut down. Wilson has been brilliant lately. A.J. ... well, it helps to be a home game. 

Le’veon Bell.   Usage has been good but his overall production last 3 games has been pretty meh for a consensus top player at his position. 

Le’veon Bell.   Usage has been good but his overall production last 3 games has been pretty meh for a consensus top player at his position. 
He's so overdue for a big game.  Think he gets one in prime time this week

Hunt needs to get into the end zone this week as well as Michael Thomas. Could really use two huge games from both of them. C'mon Andy, I believe you can pull your head out of your a$$ and start feeding the Hunt the ball.

2 of my team of avg players need to have big games and then I pray. Been scraping with injuries and underachievers. 

Cam

Coleman, Colins or Lynch

Adams, Funchess or Anderson

Cook

WheelsUp said:
Why is it so many stars at WR are sucking this year?
Practice. It's easier to get a ground game going with the now limited amount of practice.

Alex P Keaton said:
Well, there have been a lot of QB injuries
This as well. The QB spot is also as weak as it has ever been. The college game is very much to blame for the current state of NFL passing. For instance Paxton Lynch still doesn't have a clue and he's starting this week. Hell, he just admitted that he's learning from Brock Oswilder after standing around learning nothing last year. There is something seriously wrong with that sentence. For every Carson Wentz like student of the game, there are a ton of clueless guys.

I can understand your concern... It's a what have you done for me lately league. He has been brilliant... what's up Lev Bell? All signs point to a good game and run the clock out before Bell gives way.

2 of my team of avg players need to have big games and then I pray. Been scraping with injuries and underachievers. 

Cam

Coleman, Colins or Lynch

Adams, Funchess or Anderson

Cook
You have some hope with Cam to Funchess connection, Coleman solid, and some solid play from Collins...

Practice. It's easier to get a ground game going with the now limited amount of practice.

This as well. The QB spot is also as weak as it has ever been. The college game is very much to blame for the current state of NFL passing. For instance Paxton Lynch still doesn't have a clue and he's starting this week. Hell, he just admitted that he's learning from Brock Oswilder after standing around learning nothing last year. There is something seriously wrong with that sentence. For every Carson Wentz like student of the game, there are a ton of clueless guys.
We be playin' Carson Wentz this week and PHI D. 

Goes to show how valuable the QB position is...

Ajayi great offense and great talent. 
It's a three-headed monster at RB in PHI. The Ajayi move may have downgraded his offensive fantasy value. Blount still very revelant, and Corey Clement will see a lot of action too! There's even a fourth - Barner or something like that? Only so many rushing TD's to go around.

Ajayi is in the hopeful status...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going against Njoku, Fournette, Flacco, Maclin, and Fitzgerald. Rest assured you are guaranteed a win if you own these guys. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Team Smokin' said:
Now you're reaching... ATL back on a roll offensively. Figure 30 points coming from somewhere. Perhaps hope for Sanu. I'd say at least 3 of 4 of those guys have decent performances.
Not reaching more like praying

Users who are viewing this thread