What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Please take 5 to help my son out and maybe win $50 (1 Viewer)

BassNBrew

Footballguy
My step son is working on his senior research project and needs some survey responses.  Since we've been know to vote hundreds of time in online polls, I figured this would be a good place to generate some survey replies.  You can potentially win $50 for your five minutes of time.  Thanks in advance.

My name is Cy and I am a college senior majoring in economics. I am currently doing research on meat consumption as part of my undergraduate thesis. More specifically, my goal is to measure perceptions of meat consumption with a survey attached to this email. In this email, I have attached a link to a google form that should take no more than 5 minutes to complete. I intend to leave the response period open until Monday, November 27th.  All responses are anonymous and if you would like to participate, you may submit your email at the end of the survey as one person will be randomly selected to receive a $50 gift card for their participation.Thank you for your help!

Best, 

Cy

https://goo.gl/forms/81VJjTOJQ77NL96B3

Last edited by a moderator:
Done.   I didn't join in the raffle because I don't trust @BassNBrewor his kid not to sell me out to The Man. 

P. S.   I love meat. Beef, chicken, turkey, bison, fish, deer, pork, don't care. Gimme meat with a side of meat. 

done, never knew how sketchy i actually felt about the subject  :shrug:

i guessed 20-40% of the world's population live on plant based diet(s) ... you?

We're a no red meat couple, but eat fish and fowl. I read "meat" in the survey as red meat, but he included fowl (but not fish), so I retook the survey. Then I watched a little TV. 

I'd be concerned that a group that's primarily white males between 30-50 may not be the most random sample possible.

Done anyway, lots of meat here.

Users who are viewing this thread