What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Cleveland at Cincinnati (1 Viewer)

Anybody watching? Mixon racked up a lot of touches the last drive. Seems like his most productive first half of the season - 11 touches for 68 yards in the first 21 minutes.

OK seriously, was that literally just a penalty for tackling too hard?  "Personal foul"?  Hit him in the chest and they didn't even say shot to the head or anything right?

Ignoring the pass interference where the CB is holding Malone’s arm down for the last 5 yards, then I don’t see the fuss but I must be a minority. Looked like the crown of a helmet to the chinstrap to me.

and this announcer is still blathering about the receiver taking two steps. In that case, it’s a completed catch and a fumble out of bounds.

OK seriously, was that literally just a penalty for tackling too hard?  "Personal foul"?  Hit him in the chest and they didn't even say shot to the head or anything right?
That type of call just ruins games and the overall game of football, imo.  

The ref said the receiver was defenseless. He took two steps, he's not defenseless. But it's bang bang. It's a bogus call that they had no idea on, so they called it based on hard contact to be "safe". No other explanation imo. Maybe they should be able to look at it again like targeting in college.

Looked like the crown of a helmet to the chinstrap to me.

and this announcer is still blathering about the receiver taking two steps. In that case, it’s a completed catch and a fumble out of bounds.
Wouldn't they have called a helmet to helmet personal foul if that was the case?

Great about the out of bounds. So make the right call. Could have been reviewed if the Browns wanted to. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread