What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

New Orleans at LA Rams (1 Viewer)

Anyone else just see that touchback by the saints? Didn't the return man touch the ball before it went into the endzone? Am I blind, crazy or not know how touchbacks work. 

Anyone else just see that touchback by the saints? Didn't the return man touch the ball before it went into the endzone? Am I blind, crazy or not know how touchbacks work. 
I saw it and wasn't sure either. I'm guessing maybe they say he didn't have "possession" until he stepped back into the end zone?

This attendance for a 7-3 team is pretty shocking. No idea how two teams are going to survive in this city. 

This attendance for a 7-3 team is pretty shocking. No idea how two teams are going to survive in this city. 
In a stadium that seats 100k+ it’s tough to look full.  Attendance is likely around the 65k.   Not setting the world on fire but not embarrassing either.  

Damn.  I was hoping if the Saints got behind weed see the Drew Brees of old. And maybe Michael Thomas would actually get the numbers we were all expecting when we drafted him so early. No such luck.

Damn.  I was hoping if the Saints got behind weed see the Drew Brees of old. And maybe Michael Thomas would actually get the numbers we were all expecting when we drafted him so early. No such luck.
Take solace in the fact that at least it's good for the Eagles (and me, since I'm going against Brees...)

That was a really dumb series by LA. 10 yard run by Gurley...then let’s throw 2 incompletes to stop the clock. Then an INT. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Are the Saints going to be gift-wrapped a win for the second straight week?  How are they getting their opponents to cooperate like this?

Are the Saints going to be gift-wrapped a win for the second straight week?  How are they getting their opponents to cooperate like this?
Not watching right now ... but over on SaintsReport, they've given up. Saints are in this down 10 so late?

I want to say why are you passing? But I also want to say.. I hate when teams play to not lose. So... love seeing the Saints losing :)

Users who are viewing this thread