What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2018 Elections Thread (2 Viewers)

Evers was a terrible candidate. It’s unbelievable this is so close. Says a lot about where this state stands on maga flip floppers like Walker.
Should have ran Barnes for Governor. Young, Milwaukee native, African American, in the midterm. He would have got that vote out.

I live just west of Duncan Hunter's district but got to see his disgusting ads attacking Campa-Najjar. Hunter makes me sick and I hope he goes to jail.

Looking at some conservative sites, the spin is already set:

1. Paul Ryan is to blame for losing for the House. 

2. Donald Trump is credited for keeping the Senate. 

Nelson's campaign has conceded, per Sun Sentinel. Scott who could be worth as much as $500,000,000, poured over $60,000,000 into his own campaign: https://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/politics/fl-ne-election-florida-senate-nelson-scott-20181105-story.html

Just what the Senate needs - a wealthy climate change denier who wants to reduce taxes on corporations and the wealthy at the expense of health insurance and social security for the poor and middle class. He never met a tax cut he didn't like. Let's see where he wants to cut the USA's budget.    

47 to 50 grand of uncounted absentee and mail in votes still coming out of the city of milwaukee this is a very close governors race we got goin on here also brown county still half out and lacrosse still about 65 percent out wild times votemigos take that to the bank

Should have ran Barnes for Governor. Young, Milwaukee native, African American, in the midterm. He would have got that vote out.
They had 6 or 7 candidates on the ballot in the primary a few months ago, and that was only after 4 or 5 others had dropped out, and ended up with the most bland middle of the road guy on the ticket, as expected. This would have been an easy win for the donkeys with just a tiny bit of party strength and unity here. 

Maybe this has been explained on TV, but I'm not watching: why have zero votes been counted in Nevada, where polls closed nearly three hours ago?

All right I'm calling it a night. I am sure the Republicans will try to cast tonight as a win and a mandate. It was neither. There is no doubt that next cycle is far more favorable to the left and we will be getting after it. It took years to get here it will take years to get somewhere else. Have to keep fighting.

For those who said this doesn't really matter.

Adam Schiff is now the CHAIR of the House Intelligence Committee 

No more bull####.
:lmao:

It is terrifying that clown is anywhere close to intelligence.

Too bad he can't stop the Senate Committee, IG Horowitz, or Independent Prosecutor Huber from doing their jobs.

It would not surprise me if Schiff steps down within the next 12 months.

Last edited by a moderator:

It is terrifying that clown is anywhere close to intelligence.

Too bad he can't stop the Senate Committee, IG Horowitz, or Independent Prosecutor Huber from doing their jobs.

It would not surprise me if Schiff steps down within the next 12 months.
yes, it's terrible that the committee will actually subpoena witnesses and information necessary to have a full picture of what happened.

What’s the house vote nation-wide look like?  I can’t find it.
I couldn't find it either but somebody mentioned 114 million votes.  Let's assume that's true, as is the 9 pt. gap.  That would leave us with 45.5 to 54.5 which would come out to

51.8 M - Republicans

62.2 M - Democrats

If WTMJ Channel 4 in Milwaukee has a live stream, find it. THey just had someone following the "flash drive" from the warehouse where the ballots were counted to the city hall, where it gets uploaded to the county courthouse (you know a few blocks away) and this poor reporter had elevator doors close on her and now she's trying to run to the courthouse. Kinda hot too

Users who are viewing this thread