What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Danny Trevathan (1 Viewer)

ThanosX

Footballguy
He practiced in full today, and was a beast before going down with injury.  He should send Kwiatkoski back to the bench and play alongside Christian Jones starting this week, but I think I'll fade him as he may very well be on a snap count. Anybody taking the plunge and starting him?

Pretty sure jones has passed Kwiatkoski...but regardless I’d start none of them this week until we have clarity on roles, plus it’s an awful matchup for many reasons.

Robar said:
Pretty sure jones has passed Kwiatkoski...but regardless I’d start none of them this week until we have clarity on roles, plus it’s an awful matchup for many reasons.
Recent production does seem to support this. Kwiatkoski has seen as many snaps as Jones the last two weeks but his stat lines are horrendous (he did have a stellar Week 10, but he only has 3 solo tackles since then). Jones, conversely, has been feasting. I don't think Jones goes back to the bench, I think Kwiat does. Though, to be fair, as someone pointed out to me in another thread, chicagobears.com does currently list Kwiat ahead of Jones on the depth chart. It will be interesting to watch how this plays out on Sunday.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think Kwiatkowski has been fully healthy.  Jones has been around forever and has just been a tease the entire time.

Users who are viewing this thread