What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Sterling Shepard or Josh Gordon? (1 Viewer)

Saboo

Footballguy
Mega talent Gordon off a 3+ year absence or Shepard #1 wr for Giants with a bottom of the barrel qb?

Depends what you need for your lineup.  If you need high upside as an underdog go with Gordon.  If you need a high floor and safety because you are favored go with Shepard.

Neither if I could help it.  There's no one else you can start?  If I had to pick it'd be Shepard, because there's no way Gordon is going to play more than a handful of snaps

I'd say Shepard is an easy call. Don't really get why people are so excited about Gordon. He's playing an elite pass defense, and hasn't played in 3 years, and has no time with Kizer. Maybe he gets deep on a go route. But if he has more than 3 catches this week I'd be surprised. I'd be surprised if outdid Coleman. 

Say what you will about Geno Smith, he's had his moments fantasy wise, and has supported useful WR's in the past. Shepard is a low end WR2 in my book. 

Users who are viewing this thread