What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Pittsburgh at Cincinnati (1 Viewer)

Oh crap Shazier looks like he got a stinger, but he wasn't moving his legs at all. Reached immediately for his back.

EDIT: Led completely with his head and jammed his neck on the tackle.

Last edited by a moderator:
That looked painful. Hope he is okay. 

Considering the way players fly around on every play, it's amazing that more guys do not get hurt like this. 

Really hope he is okay. Looked bad. The two bengals fans behind me complaining about him laying on the field too long, booing him, calling him ######ed, if I was more drunk I'd stick my hand up your ### and pull out your spine.

Really hope he is okay. Looked bad. The two bengals fans behind me complaining about him laying on the field too long, booing him, calling him ######ed, if I was more drunk I'd stick my hand up your ### and pull out your spine.
Hopefully they felt like the A-Holes they are when they had to bring a stretcher out to get him off the field.

Last edited by a moderator:
I could see that really taking the wind out of the sails of the Steelers. Rightfully so.

The game at hand just seems of little concern compared to the health of their team mate.

Minor in light of Shazier injury but...

Steelers offensive game plan looks like game vs Jaguars. Don't try to run ball instead force throws into tight spot

Users who are viewing this thread