What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FanDuel Week 14 (1 Viewer)

FatNate

Footballguy
Let's get mathmatizing for week 14.  Good luck to everyone.

Premium (based on my quick early research) Main Slate Matchups:

QB - Siemian, Savage, Garoppolo, Dak, Mariota, Smith, Kizer

- Several low priced guys in good spots.  It should allow us to pay up in other places, if we have the guts to use them?

RB - Gore, Barber, Howard, Forte/Powell, Miller, Abdullah, Gordon

- Not many of the big boys with 'great' matchups, which hasn't paid back the last few weeks anyway.

WR - Dez, Jones/Tate, Gordon/Coleman, Cooper/Crabs, Shepard, Thomas/Sanders, Goodwin

- Dez and Crabs are in a great spots.  If Stafford is healthy, who do you like Tate or Jones?  Eli is back with Shepard.  I think Goodwin has a big week with Jimmy G.

TE - ASJ, CJ Fied, Kittle, Kelce, Witten, Rodgers

- Looks like a chalk week for Kelce.  ASJ is a nice savings though.  Witten's turn to get one this week.

D - I need some help.  None of them stood out to me!

K - Almost any of the $4700 guys would work for me.

Come on, now FD doesn't have the SNF game on the main slate?? :wall:

ETA: Oh good grief - NO on TNF, Pitts on SNF,  and NE on MNF  so that takes out most of my cash plays for RBs.   I might have to switch to playing the Thurs-Mon slate for cash this week if nothing stands out.  

First glance = main slate is pretty rough for rbs.   L.Miller was the only that stood out as having a decent matchup and wasn't priced up bigly (I don't like that 9.0K price for McCoy, but I might have to go there).  

Last edited by a moderator:
FatNate said:
D - I need some help.  None of them stood out to me!
Interesting week here too.  I know it's vs. Russ, but Jax at home is still a play.  

There were 4 Ds that were on my list as having good DL vs. OL matchups for sacks, etc (in order of best DL for sack rate):  Chicago, Chargers,  Denver, Minn, Houst.  

1 Ds that is at home and are in the top 10 for sack rate is Carolina, but the Minnesota OL is #1 for pass protection.  

A sneaky cheap D I kinda like is Cleveland at home for 4.0K.   GB giving up a lot of sacks and I don't think that Hundley is very good.  J.McCourtey could be on Adams and take him away and make Hundley even more uncomfortable.  

Long story short, IMO it's probably like last week - Chargers and Jax at the top and if you want to look elsewhere for gpps, maybe some of the others listed??  Usually in odd weeks like this, I just look to Home teams at the bottom of the list and see if there is any that are going against a new or hurt QB.  I think Cleveland, Az, and TB (is Stafford is out) could be worth digging into for a gpp dart.

KarmaPolice said:
Come on, now FD doesn't have the SNF game on the main slate?? :wall:

ETA: Oh good grief - NO on TNF, Pitts on SNF,  and NE on MNF  so that takes out most of my cash plays for RBs.   I might have to switch to playing the Thurs-Mon slate for cash this week if nothing stands out.  

First glance = main slate is pretty rough for rbs.   L.Miller was the only that stood out as having a decent matchup and wasn't priced up bigly (I don't like that 9.0K price for McCoy, but I might have to go there).  
Are you ready to go back to Hunt?

Looks like CJ Fied may be done for the year.  His replacement is Anderson (for $4500) might worth a flier in GPPs, because of the matchup.  Depending on if Mixon can go or not, for the Bengals, Gio might be in a spot to get all the volume this coming week.  It is an average matchup, but the extra touches help.

Placeholder line up...

Wentz - Morris/Williams - Fitzgerald/M. Jones/Adams - Walker - Gould - Green Bay

$400 to spare

Feels like another awkward week.  As stated earlier by others, the main slate is lite on RB options.  Hyde and Perine also peak my interest.  I like a whole bunch of mid price WRs (in addition to the above...Shepard, Hilton, Gordon, Tate) and will need to analyze this group a lot more closely.  Pricier guys like Allen and Hopkins also look solid...could pivot to one of them with a cheaper option as there are a few cheap guys who could also be nice plays this week (Goodwin, Stills, Westbrook, Z. Jones...).  Too many options.  Walker has been steady at TE, but will need to watch status with the ankle.  Gould was just a minimum price holder until I know how much cash I had left.  Should be able to use that $400 for an upgrade there.  Defense?  I figure why mess with a good thing...keep taking whomever faces CLE.  

Honestly, I think it's basically the same as last week - cheap RBs and pay up at WR/D and maybe somewhere else?

I really don't know how I could pull the trigger on any Rb above 7K this week.  If Mixon is cleared and looks to have a full load, maybe him.  Gurley is the closest because of his floor, but Philly's run D is just so damn good.  I have a similar base as FatNate and Galileo with guys like LMiller, J.Williams, Morris, Barber, Gio, etc. to look at.  

WR is a similar core as last week with me - Hopkins, Allen, Thielen, Shepard, Lee, Green, Marvin and a few others.  

TE to me looks like it's either all the way up to Kelce, or dumpster diving with guys like Brate, S.Anderson, Ricky Seal-J, Henry.  

I honestly have 0 clue what to do with QB in cash.  

I was playing around and had a core of:   Morris/J.Williams - Hopkins/Allen/Lee - Brate - Butker - Cincy and that would leave $ for any Qb not named Wentz, and has plenty of room to pivot off Allen to a cheaper WR or even go Kelce and a couple 6K Wrs.  

Gpps are interesting, and I really like the Thurs -Mon slate for them because I like some cheap stacks on the week, and it's actually hard to pay up for stuff on the main slate. The Thurs-Mon has better upper salary Rbs to put in there.  I actually like Jimmy G this week vs. Houston who is giving up a lot of production to QBs and WRs.  Both those teams also play pretty quick and SF D is bad too.  Kizer to Gordon is another one, but I expect that to be a little more popular.  

Gpp placeholder I have for now is :  Jimmy G - Bell/J.Will - Hopkins/Goodwin/T.Taylor - Kelce - Zuerlein - Jax with 400 left over, so that could be Kamara instead of Bell.  

Another odd idea is if people are going cheap RBs to do the opposite.  How about:  Kizer - Bell/Kamara - Cooks/Marvin/Gordon - S.Anderson - Zeurlein - Cincy?

Bengals update...

If Mixon is out, I like Gio because of the volume.

But, there is a lot of uncertainty around here.

The loss Monday basically eliminates them from the playoffs.

Fans have already started to ask the question about what motivation the team has to finish the season.

Marvin is in the last year of his contract and many do not expect him back next year.

The defense has been above average this season, but they will be missing several pieces this week.

This Sunday they will be without their leading tackler (Vigil) and starting safety (Iloka).

I also expect Burfict and Pacman to both miss.

The matchup for the Bengals defense looks good on paper, but if you dig deeper I think this is a week to avoid them.

Lastly, it brings one dimensional Howard into play, for the Bears.  I think the game stays close and the Bengals have been struggling against the run recently anyway.

Thu-Mon GPP placeholder:  Brady-Burkhead-Bell-Dez-Crabs-Goodwin-ASF-Boswell-Bears

I am not sure what to do with the Thursday night game yet.

Does look like a tough week for cash at QB and RB. If Stafford was healthy he would be my #1. After that it's Rivers or Carr for me. 

Going with Gordon and Miller for cash at RB.

Like alot of mid to low price WR so depending on whether I spend up at TE for Kelce may just go all cheap. High price guy I like is Green.

TE- it's Kelce at the top or Anderson if I go cheap. If Ertz is out Trey makes a good play.

Honestly, I think it's basically the same as last week - cheap RBs and pay up at WR/D and maybe somewhere else?

I really don't know how I could pull the trigger on any Rb above 7K this week.  If Mixon is cleared and looks to have a full load, maybe him.  Gurley is the closest because of his floor, but Philly's run D is just so damn good.  I have a similar base as FatNate and Galileo with guys like LMiller, J.Williams, Morris, Barber, Gio, etc. to look at.  

WR is a similar core as last week with me - Hopkins, Allen, Thielen, Shepard, Lee, Green, Marvin and a few others.  

TE to me looks like it's either all the way up to Kelce, or dumpster diving with guys like Brate, S.Anderson, Ricky Seal-J, Henry.  

I honestly have 0 clue what to do with QB in cash.  

I was playing around and had a core of:   Morris/J.Williams - Hopkins/Allen/Lee - Brate - Butker - Cincy and that would leave $ for any Qb not named Wentz, and has plenty of room to pivot off Allen to a cheaper WR or even go Kelce and a couple 6K Wrs.  

Gpps are interesting, and I really like the Thurs -Mon slate for them because I like some cheap stacks on the week, and it's actually hard to pay up for stuff on the main slate. The Thurs-Mon has better upper salary Rbs to put in there.  I actually like Jimmy G this week vs. Houston who is giving up a lot of production to QBs and WRs.  Both those teams also play pretty quick and SF D is bad too.  Kizer to Gordon is another one, but I expect that to be a little more popular.  

Gpp placeholder I have for now is :  Jimmy G - Bell/J.Will - Hopkins/Goodwin/T.Taylor - Kelce - Zuerlein - Jax with 400 left over, so that could be Kamara instead of Bell.  

Another odd idea is if people are going cheap RBs to do the opposite.  How about:  Kizer - Bell/Kamara - Cooks/Marvin/Gordon - S.Anderson - Zeurlein - Cincy?
I think there is enough value at WR available to do just that.  Unfortunately, as you alluded to, it is hard to trust those top dollar RBs with their situations this week.

I think there is enough value at WR available to do just that.  Unfortunately, as you alluded to, it is hard to trust those top dollar RBs with their situations this week.
I should have been more clear - I am specifically talking about that strategy for the Thurs - Mon slate and using Bell or a NO back.  Bell is matchup proof, and NO's OL makes either of those backs a play any week.  

It could be done on the main slate, but I like Gurley and McCoy a lot less.  

Does look like a tough week for cash at QB and RB. If Stafford was healthy he would be my #1. After that it's Rivers or Carr for me. 

Going with Gordon and Miller for cash at RB.

Like alot of mid to low price WR so depending on whether I spend up at TE for Kelce may just go all cheap. High price guy I like is Green.

TE- it's Kelce at the top or Anderson if I go cheap. If Ertz is out Trey makes a good play.
I was listening to one pod and they said that if Mixon misses (possible since they played Monday), Gio needs to be a lock in cash games.  

On the back of that, they also hinted at this maybe being a cash week and not a gpp week.  Their reason is that guys that are in good spots like Hopkins (he might be about the only WR left on Houst), and K.Allen will be chalky and have really high floors too so cash lines might be elevated b/c you can fit cheap RBs with high floors, WRs with high floors, and have $ for high dollar Ds too.  So it might come down to those one or two odd QB-Wr combos that hit that people need to have in the LUs.  Just thought it was interesting that they said that.  

How about something like this for a cash LU:

Wentz - Gio/Morris - Hopkins/Gordon/Shepard - Kelce - Zeurlein - Cincy

Not 100% sure about Wentz, but there is plenty of room to go with any other Qb and get to Jax or Chargers for a D as well.  Honestly still thinking about Wilson still b/c he is such a high % of that offense and has the rushing ability.  

I should have been more clear - I am specifically talking about that strategy for the Thurs - Mon slate and using Bell or a NO back.  Bell is matchup proof, and NO's OL makes either of those backs a play any week.  

It could be done on the main slate, but I like Gurley and McCoy a lot less.  
I saw where Ingram did not practice.  I assume if he sits it makes Kamara a must start.

Here's 2 T-M high $ RB cash lineup in as a PH. 

Hundley, Kamara, Bell, Adams, Crowder, Lee, Witten, Gould, Bucs

Manning, Kamara, Bell, Shepard, Julio, Lee, Anderson, Butler, Chargers

First lineup could be way better with no Ingram or Stafford this week. Second Lineup, I just really like for cash or GPP honestly. Its a weird week. 

Side note : (assuming he starts) I LOVE everything about Eli Manning this week for both cash and GPP. He is in a great spot against a weird Dallas team with a WEAK secondary @ home. Its a revenge game for his benching and breaking of his streak AND its a way to knock a division rival out of the playoffs. Not to mention his price at $6000 is dirt cheap. He may literally account for my qb in well over 50% of my lineups this week. It could burn me bad if he bombs, but all the stars are aligning in my mind for a big game. 

Bengals update...

Fans have already started to ask the question about what motivation the team has to finish the season.

Marvin is in the last year of his contract and many do not expect him back next year.

The defense has been above average this season, but they will be missing several pieces this week.

This Sunday they will be without their leading tackler (Vigil) and starting safety (Iloka).

The matchup for the Bengals defense looks good on paper, but if you dig deeper I think this is a week to avoid them.

Lastly, it brings one dimensional Howard into play, for the Bears.  I think the game stays close and the Bengals have been struggling against the run recently anyway.
Looks like Iloka has been reinstated. It still change my view much, this does help the defense. 

Going to think about them more, but want to get the guys playing tomorrow in there.  

I didn't bother with Thurs - Mon cash, and just did $2 worth of 25cent entries.  

2Brady, 2 Kizer, and 3 Jimmy G LUs.   7 with Kamara, 5 with J.Gordon,  1/2 have a 4.5K TE in them.  

I did one LU that is basically a "disappointment" team of guys that were duds last week or have been for a bit:  Ryan - Hunt/D.Lewis - Evans/Cooks/Julio - ASJ - Lutz - Cleveland

Any New England fans out there?  What's the scoop on Hogan playing this week?  I assume he will be lower owned, without Gronk and against Miami he would be in a great spot.  I think I am going to leave myself an option to pivot to him on some of my Thu-Mon lineups. 

Anyone else considering Hunt this weekend?  The last decent game he had was against Oakland.
I put him in my "disappointment" team above for 25cents, but I couldn't spend more than that on him.   I realize that it's the NFL and anything can happen, but this is now 5 weeks of him getting 1.1x max on his salary and 2 of those matchups were against Ds that were just as bad as OAK.  Plus he got a slight price bump and I have seen him projected as the 5th or 6th most owned Rb for the main slate.  

I could see it more if his price dropped again or he was supposed to be low owned and nobody was on him.  Personally, I would just rather take stabs at cheaper guys like J.Will, Morris, Gio, Perine, or Miller.   Hell, even longer shots like Ajayi for a lot lower ownership. 

Any New England fans out there?  What's the scoop on Hogan playing this week?  I assume he will be lower owned, without Gronk and against Miami he would be in a great spot.  I think I am going to leave myself an option to pivot to him on some of my Thu-Mon lineups. 
I haven't seen anything definitive, but saw that he was at practice in a limited capacity yesterday.  I have a lot of Cooks in my LUs as well for the Thurs-Mon, and I figure I could pivot to Hogan if I wanted to if it looked like he was a full go for Sunday.  I figure we might get a little clearer picture before Sunday's games start and we could adjust some LUs before those kick off.  

I haven't seen anything definitive, but saw that he was at practice in a limited capacity yesterday.  I have a lot of Cooks in my LUs as well for the Thurs-Mon, and I figure I could pivot to Hogan if I wanted to if it looked like he was a full go for Sunday.  I figure we might get a little clearer picture before Sunday's games start and we could adjust some LUs before those kick off.  
Thanks for the feedback.  Keep us informed.  Assuming, no Hogan and Gronk is out, then Amendola is in play for me.  I have no interest in Allen, even though I have read several places he is a sneaky play this week.

I put him in my "disappointment" team above for 25cents, but I couldn't spend more than that on him.   I realize that it's the NFL and anything can happen, but this is now 5 weeks of him getting 1.1x max on his salary and 2 of those matchups were against Ds that were just as bad as OAK.  Plus he got a slight price bump and I have seen him projected as the 5th or 6th most owned Rb for the main slate.  

I could see it more if his price dropped again or he was supposed to be low owned and nobody was on him.  Personally, I would just rather take stabs at cheaper guys like J.Will, Morris, Gio, Perine, or Miller.   Hell, even longer shots like Ajayi for a lot lower ownership. 
I am using him once this week, as part of my super stack on the KC/OAK game.

I might be the only one, but I am struggling this week with spending my money (and trust me that has never been in a problem with DFS or real life, so I am not sure what I am doing wrong).  In general, I feel the pricing is soft this week, along with the way schedule has set up this week it has me struggling to spend all $60000.  On top of that, I am using mostly the mid to lower priced guys across the board, because I prefer them.  I am using several low to mid priced QBs this week, so that means no Wentz, Goff, or Russell for me.  I also do not love the top of the receiving board.  I like Allen and he is hot, but isn't Norman still good.  I like AJ, but the Bears defense is decent, plus it's a short week, after a crushing loss for the Bengals.  Evans has been a let down all year and he gets Slay this week.  I also like a lot of 7000-ish receivers (Tate, Dez, Jones, Crabs, Adams, and Gordon).  I even like some cheaper options such as, Goodwin, Taylor, Agholor, Kupp, and Sanders.  I see value at running back too, but I have had enough money left, so I am paying up for Gurley and Gordon.  I like Gio, Davis, Ja Will, Miller, Lynch, Barber, and those type of guys have been making people rich lately, but I just have not had to fit them into most of my lineups.  Lastly, I really like some cheap tight ends, but I have had money for Kelce, so I am using him more than I expected.  As a placeholder, I have Coons locked in, but I will use a few others at kicker too.  I am still struggling with defense, but as a placeholder I am using the Chargers.  I am super stacking the KC/OAK game with a couple of lineups and building about four other lineups.  I was just expecting to be forced into using some the lower priced options this week, because I usually am, but that does not appear to be the case this week. 

FatNate said:
I might be the only one, but I am struggling this week with spending my money (and trust me that has never been in a problem with DFS or real life, so I am not sure what I am doing wrong).  In general, I feel the pricing is soft this week, along with the way schedule has set up this week it has me struggling to spend all $60000.  On top of that, I am using mostly the mid to lower priced guys across the board, because I prefer them.  I am using several low to mid priced QBs this week, so that means no Wentz, Goff, or Russell for me.  I also do not love the top of the receiving board.  I like Allen and he is hot, but isn't Norman still good.  I like AJ, but the Bears defense is decent, plus it's a short week, after a crushing loss for the Bengals.  Evans has been a let down all year and he gets Slay this week.  I also like a lot of 7000-ish receivers (Tate, Dez, Jones, Crabs, Adams, and Gordon).  I even like some cheaper options such as, Goodwin, Taylor, Agholor, Kupp, and Sanders.  I see value at running back too, but I have had enough money left, so I am paying up for Gurley and Gordon.  I like Gio, Davis, Ja Will, Miller, Lynch, Barber, and those type of guys have been making people rich lately, but I just have not had to fit them into most of my lineups.  Lastly, I really like some cheap tight ends, but I have had money for Kelce, so I am using him more than I expected.  As a placeholder, I have Coons locked in, but I will use a few others at kicker too.  I am still struggling with defense, but as a placeholder I am using the Chargers.  I am super stacking the KC/OAK game with a couple of lineups and building about four other lineups.  I was just expecting to be forced into using some the lower priced options this week, because I usually am, but that does not appear to be the case this week. 
This is a really weird week and I am looking at a lot of the same problems, especially on the main slate. I need to separate the 60k from my head because when I have a good chunk left over, 2k+, (which I have had on numerous builds for this week so far) I force myself to upgrade a RB or a WR or a TE off of my original build. It gets me a top teir player into the lineup, but I feel like I'm forcing him in there. He wasn't part of my initial build for a reason, but I keep finding myself throwing them in there. 

T-M for example, I have 8 lineups going. 2 cash, 2 gpp, 4 .25 gpp. I want exposure to this game in every lineup. To what extent is what changes. I'll do a brees and Ryan stack heavy with this game.  Currently, have Kamara in 6 of them. I want to pivot, maybe to Ingram, but he worries me. Even though he is playing, I don't know if he gets a full split playing on a short week with an injury and the playoffs a couple of weeks away. If I pivot to freeman or Coleman, I'm left with 2k or so. Same thing if I go from Julio or Thomas to Sanu or Ginn. I can switch those players with a more equally priced player (Kamara to Bell, Julio to Nuke, Thomas to Cooks), but it minimizes my exposure to the Thursday game (which I think is a high scoring affair). 

I'm just struggling putting together a lineup that I really like that doesn't have 2k+ left over. I'll leave one or two that way to see what happens, but not comfortably. 

FatNate said:
Thanks for the feedback.  Keep us informed.  Assuming, no Hogan and Gronk is out, then Amendola is in play for me.  I have no interest in Allen, even though I have read several places he is a sneaky play this week.
I still don't think Allen runs many routes.  I thought there was another TE on the roster that I saw mentioned who could be a play in small primetime slates. 

FatNate said:
Not that it means anything, but two weeks ago I left $700 on the table for a cash game line up (which I never do and was worried about it).  It ended up being my highest scoring roster of the year.  I don't like to leave money as a general rule, but apparently sometimes it works...

Aother odd idea is if people are going cheap RBs to do the opposite.  How about:  Kizer - Bell/Kamara - Cooks/Marvin/Gordon - S.Anderson - Zeurlein - Cincy?
I play mostly low stake GPPs at DK - and I have a couple THUR/MON GPP lineups with Bell/Kamara + Kizer stack :thumbup:

FatNate said:
Like Galileo said, it's probably not a big deal to leave money on the table, especially in odd weeks like this.   I haven't been struggling because I like a lot of the WRs this week.  

Hopkins might get 20 targets with all the injuries, Allen has been on fire and I don't think that Norman goes in the slot very much and Allen does a lot of work there,  The Bears just let Goodwin go for 8-99 so I think you can play AJG as well, Tenn gives up a ton of production to slot WRs so Fitz is a play, Cooks is great vs. Mia, then you get to Marvin/Gordon/Shepard who I really like as well.  

Right now my main build looks something like:  Cheap QB - Gio/6.8KRB or lower - Hopkins/Allen/Gordon - Kelce - K/D.    I think that might be a popular way to go and might even be my cash build.   so for gpps I am thinking about going dirt cheap at TE and going from there.   I am thinking that a good way to do it might be to pair a cheap QB with a WR/TE combo from some of these games - Gabbert - Fitz/RSJ, Kizer - Gordon/Njoku, Hopkins/Anderson,  Jimmy G - Goodwin/Kittle, etc.  The bolded 2 I like a bit b/c of how focused the passing attack is for those teams right now.   I put in Gabbert - Morris/McCoy - Hopkins/J.Gordon/Fitz - RSJ - Zeurlein - Jax as an idea to look at too and that could easily be pivoted to my other ideas if I end up liking that.  

Who do you rust more in cash

Rivers/Smith/Kizer

Gio/Drake/Freeman

Goodwin/Stills/MBryant

Andreson/Doyle/Henry

Rivers/Smith/Kizer

Gio/Drake/Freeman

Goodwin/Stills/MBryant

Andreson/Doyle/Henry
1a. rivers. 1b. Smith - I wouldn't run kizer in cash

1. Gio (if mixon is out) 2. Drake 3. Freeman (ill most likely avoid both drake and freeman in cash)

1. Goodwin 2. Bryant 3. Stills (he would be 1 or 2 if it were Moore playing, but I wouldn't use him in cash)

1. Doyle 2a. Anderson 2b. Henry (prefer doyle for cash here, but I can understand any of the 3)

Rivers/Smith/Kizer

Gio/Drake/Freeman

Goodwin/Stills/MBryant

Andreson/Doyle/Henry
Smith > Rivers > Kizer

Gio > Drake (Freeman is already started)

Goodwin > Stills > M Bryant

Doyle > Anderson > Henry

Good thing about having a lot of Thursday night players that bust in gpps is that you don't have to worried about adjusting those lineups.  Put in some Thur night fade placeholders that are worth working on.

Good thing about having a lot of Thursday night players that bust in gpps is that you don't have to worried about adjusting those lineups.  Put in some Thur night fade placeholders that are worth working on.
Unfortunately, for me, I think about 50% of my Thu-Mon lineups are behind at this time.  It's not a total lost cause, but definitely not the spot I was hoping they would be in on Friday morning.

Bengals update...

Looks like Iloka has been reinstated. It still change my view much, this does help the defense. 
Eight Bengals defensive players did not practice yesterday.  The list includes Atkins, Burfict, Dennard, Jones, Kirkpatrick, Vigil, Williams, and Wilson.  Atkins was new to the report, but the others did not practice on Wednesday, as well.  For those that do not know, this list includes the two best linebackers on the team, the two starting cornerbacks on the team, and one of the best five defensive tackles in the league.  I know the defense has been solid all year and is being rated very highly this week for DFS purposes.  All I can say is buyer beware.  The Bengals are my team and I am clueless on what defense to use this week, but I will not be playing the Bengals this week.

FatNate said:
First and foremost I hope Kamara is okay. But, that injury is a killer. 
Tell me about it.  I ran $20 in fifteen $1/$2 entries into the THU - MON slate, 100% Kamara.   :wall:

I'm a Kamara believer.  Every podcast I have listened to recently has been sounding warning bells and calling for Kamara to regress based on his low snaps, but I believe in his talent, usage, and supporting cast.  He was off to a great start Thursday before the concussion.   :wall:

I'm in a big hole, but maybe I'm not drawing dead.  My 15 entries were 1 GPP, 14 cash+.  Looking around my contests, Kamara was anywhere from 30% - 36% - 48% owned!  

Tell me about it.  I ran $20 in fifteen $1/$2 entries into the THU - MON slate, 100% Kamara.   :wall:

I'm a Kamara believer.  Every podcast I have listened to recently has been sounding warning bells and calling for Kamara to regress based on his low snaps, but I believe in his talent, usage, and supporting cast.  He was off to a great start Thursday before the concussion.   :wall:

I'm in a big hole, but maybe I'm not drawing dead.  My 15 entries were 1 GPP, 14 cash+.  Looking around my contests, Kamara was anywhere from 30% - 36% - 48% owned!  
I  was 95% on Kamara, but saw that Ingram was playing so I moved off of Kamara in 1/2 my LUs... to Ingram who didn't do much better.  :lol:   Not a weekend killer since the game didn't go too balls out, but it never makes you feel great staring at single digit production from an expensive RB.  

ETA:  For whatever reason, I moved all my LUs except 2 to being Brady LUs.  He is about the only stud that I liked the m/u for, and sometimes you can get low ownership on MNF guys on the Thurs - Mon slates.  After 0 TDs games I think most of the time historically he has gone off the following game and I think paying up for him might make a couple of those LUs original enough.    I will use guys like Jimmy G for my main slate gpps.  

A pivot I do like a bit for gpps is C.Coleman.  EVERYBODY is on Gordon, and it's not like Coleman lacks talent.  It looks like you can get him at about 1/10th the ownership as Gordon.  Also if it's windy, does anybody know if Coleman runs shorter routes, or is it even in that department?

A pivot I do like a bit for gpps is C.Coleman.  EVERYBODY is on Gordon, and it's not like Coleman lacks talent.  It looks like you can get him at about 1/10th the ownership as Gordon.  Also if it's windy, does anybody know if Coleman runs shorter routes, or is it even in that department?
I like the TE (Njoku). I don’t have any Coleman, but when I am not using Gordon I am using the TE some. 

I just can't decide on a cash line up this week...still have 4 or 5 versions running through my head.  I am usually doomed when I can't narrow to one.

I just can't decide on a cash line up this week...still have 4 or 5 versions running through my head.  I am usually doomed when I can't narrow to one.
Here is what I currently have:  Wilson - Gio/Miller - Hopkins/Fitz/J.Gordon - Kelce - Coons - Chargers

Looking at gpp stuff, I am actually going to be playing a fair % on the Seat/Jax game.   I just have the feeling that Seattle could attack Jax where they are mildly weak with Baldwin and Graham.  Seattle rush D has been great, so that could force Bortles to the air again vs. a depleted Seattle pass D.  I glanced at stuff, and we have no Brady, Brees, Ben and the highest scoring QB on the year is looking to be the 8th-9th owned Qb on the week?   Risky, but that's what gpps are.  PLUS it's not out of the realm of possibilities for Wilson to have a great week and Jax D still have a pick 6 and a bunch of sacks so you could play those two in the same LU for even lower ownership.  

I have this for a game stack placeholder as I stare at things more.  It also has pivots for super chalky Gio (M.Davis) and Gordon (M.Lee).  

Wilson - McCoy/M.Davis - Hopkins/Westbrook/Lee - Graham - Zeurlein - Jax. 

Here is what I currently have:  Wilson - Gio/Miller - Hopkins/Fitz/J.Gordon - Kelce - Coons - Chargers
We have some of the same core...I keep staring at this line up with $1000 still on the table trying to figure out how to get Walker up to Kelce (need $1400) or get Gabbert up to Rivers or Smith (need $1500/1600). 

Gabbert - Gio/Miller - Hopkins/Allen/Fitzgerald - Walker - Coons - Green Bay

I could drop down from the Green Bay defense, but I love that play vs Cleveland in the cold and snow.  Could drop Fitz down to Crabtree or Marvin Jones (not sure about Stafford though)...Could drop Walker down to Witten to upgrade QB  Not many talking about Witten this week, but a TE vs NYG seems like a pretty good bet.  Decisions...decisions...

Users who are viewing this thread