What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Better Dynasty Hold ? (1 Viewer)

Which CLE LB

• Schobert

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Jamie Collins

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

Shane Falco

Footballguy
Non-big play scoring.

Who's the better dynasty hold Schobert or J. Collins?  Has Schobert earned a spot or is he another Worrilow?

Schobert has earned a spot, and Collins figures to be playing right alongside of him.

I think Collins gives you more big-play upside, but Schobert is a good "floor" player.  It would come down to scoring system and team needs for me, as far as which to keep.  "Both" isn't a bad choice.

I guess Arodin beat me to the punch this time.  I agree with his evaluation.  Since you said it is not a big play scoring league I would probably give Schobert the ever so slight uptick over Collins.  I think Collins is the better all around playmaker/athlete but if you don't get the big play scoring bonuses then Schobert has the higher floor.

I guess I could change my mind on these two depending on what other LB's you have on the roster.  I like to have a couple solid tackle guys to pair with a big play guy to keep a balance so if I already had some high floor LB2 types then maybe I go with Collins for the big play potential. 

Users who are viewing this thread