What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

New Orleans at Atlanta (1 Viewer)

Vick was pretty, pretty good on that team.

After that, a bit of meh -- maybe Chris Chandler, Schaub, Chris Miller, and Steve DeBerg? Billy Joe Tolliver with the honorable mention?
I should have included Vick, my bad.

Scott Hunter should be in there from the early years. Chandler and Miller, then Tolliver seems reasonable. Totally forgot DeBerg played for them.

I should have included Vick, my bad.

Scott Hunter should be in there from the early years. Chandler and Miller, then Tolliver seems reasonable. Totally forgot DeBerg played for them.
I was actually kidding about Tolliver, he was kinda bad.

I forgot Bartkowski, Randy Johnson, Jeff George and Bob Berry, and would be remiss on this day of a Saints/Falcons tilt that Bobby Hebert was also under center for the Dirty Birds at one point on his career. 

I was actually kidding about Tolliver, he was kinda bad.

I forgot Bartkowski, Randy Johnson, Jeff George and Bob Berry, and would be remiss on this day of a Saints/Falcons tilt that Bobby Hebert was also under center for the Dirty Birds at one point on his career. 
Berry is a good one. George of course!

Frankly I'll never forgive Hebert for going there. Outrageous especially when he did the flying dirty bird in the Dome... his two best QB ratings were vs the Saints. 

Brett Favre.
Wow, great one! Totally forgot about that he was drafted by them much to Glanville's chagrin -- believe he was quoted as saying it would take a plane crash that decimated the team to play Favre in a game and even then he'd debate it. Looking at his stats on PFF -- a stunning 4 attempts with 0 completions and 2 INTs during his brief career there before setting GB and the NFL on fire for the next 15 or so years.

TNF annoys me but the theme song is just so damn catchy. Imma sucker for 3-part harmony.

saints falcons with HUGE implications - if this game sucks the NFL is doomed. 

This feels like one of those games everyone expects fireworks and ends up 17-13

both these teams have good/underrated defenses. 

I’m thinking it’ll be somewhere in between, 24-17 falcons. 
Boooooo that man.

By the way. Wife and I had your green sauce on our baked sweet potatoes last night covered in pulled pork, pico de Gallo, and avocado last night.

She hates how much I watch football. Asked me where I got this sauce because it’s great. 

Just said “fantasy football”

Is there a better game to open the fantasy playoffs with? Every playoff team in my main league has someone going tonight- should be fun!

Why did he just jog out of bounds?  Looked like there was some space for a cutback, had a blocker over there too.

Boooooo that man.

By the way. Wife and I had your green sauce on our baked sweet potatoes last night covered in pulled pork, pico de Gallo, and avocado last night.

She hates how much I watch football. Asked me where I got this sauce because it’s great. 

Just said “fantasy football”
I love that! Haha 

Kamara out might kill me in one league where I dominated points wise but ran into one buzz-saw after another all year :X

Users who are viewing this thread