What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

New Orleans at Atlanta (1 Viewer)

Sometimes it's really hard to resist playing players you get to watch on Thursday night, but I've really been trying to avoid playing guys in the TNF game the last couple years. (Barring studs, of course.) Thursday games always seem to be less productive than the rest.
Ya, benched Dez and Shepard last week for Sanu and Richardson. Not always the best move

So all former Walter Payton winners are wearing the trophy patch? Boasting about individual awards on your jersey doesn't seem very Walter Payton like..

Karma is on the couch with hurt feelings. "Ingram is always waving me off the field, I hate him. Can I go back out and play now?"

Poor clock management.

No idea what they are reviewing. It was clearly a catch. 

(of course what I think is a catch and what the refs think is a catch do not match up well)

If ATL elects to use a timeout there they should put the time back to where it was at the end of the last play, not when they blew it dead for replay (when they were about to snap the ball anyway).

Users who are viewing this thread