Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Maurile Tremblay

New Orleans at Atlanta

1 minute ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

Sure, they screwed up in reverse.

They screwed up so badly it came full circle? 

Edited by Hot Sauce Guy
  • Like 2

Just now, SameSongNDance said:

Payton not Peyton you goons.

Whatever. He doesn’t deserve to have his name spelled right after that & im too lazy to correct my autocorrect after 5 beers. :lol: 

• Like 1

Just now, SaintsInDome2006 said:

Jones has been a Brees nemesis and from Seattle to ATL Quinn has been a Payton nemesis. 

You mean Peyton? 

1 minute ago, Synthesizer said:

And of course the refs take control of the end of the game.

They literally ended the game. He was calling timeout and didn't give it to him.

Just now, Bojang0301 said:

Hugging after the game. Too much contact, better have a couple suspensions for that. 

Did he lead with the helmet? 

Kinda sounds dirty when it’s a hug. ;) 

After losing two of three, I hope people can stop pretending the Saints are the class of the NFC. 

2 minutes ago, Doug B said:

Gut check for the Saints. Hope they don't drop to 9-7 or something. :(

No way with the remaining schedule.

Someone like Brees that can take the 50K fine has to say something about the officiating in this game.  Jesus.

• Like 3

Just now, Insein said:

They literally ended the game. He was calling timeout and didn't give it to him.

They let 5 or 6 seconds run before he did that.....they obviously should be looking for he timeout in that situation. Clowns. 

• Like 1

Mike Thomas and Bryant vs Ryan in the playoffs. :excited:

Just now, Cjw_55106 said:

After losing two of three, I hope people can stop pretending the Saints are the class of the NFC. 

Saints were playing with a preseason squad a lot of that game. 

• Like 3

Just now, GoBirds said:

They let 5 or 6 seconds run before he did that.....they obviously should be looking for he timeout in that situation. Clowns. 

And then the prnalty on top because they weren't granting his timeout. I've never seen a more ridiculous situation before. What should have been a great finish was just a clown show.

1 minute ago, SproutDaddy said:

No way with the remaining schedule.

Saints' heads don't seem right. Just a gut feeling.

Just now, Doug B said:

Saints were playing with a preseason squad a lot of that game. 

:lmao: So it seems the answer is No. 

3 minutes ago, Cjw_55106 said:

Trolling at it's finest.

2 minutes ago, GoBirds said:

Yeah just bizarre.  Payton obviously going to be looking for an immediate timeout but the ref is just daydreaming 20 yards away from the sideline.  Wtf is Payton supposed to do there?  Just let the clock keep ticking and hope someone remembers to check in with him at some point?

Just now, SproutDaddy said:

Trolling at it's finest.

Not trolling at all. I was sick of seeing people talk about how they are somehow better than teams that beat them. I hope that ends now. 

So even after the penalty on Peyton, they still took the timeout from the Saints (their third)?!  Why do that, wasn’t the clock stopped anyway from the penalty?

Trolling at it's finest.

Minny fan ... eight years later, and the hate's going strong.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Cjw_55106 said:

Not trolling at all. I was sick of seeing people talk about how they are somehow better than teams that beat them. I hope that ends now. 

As I said.

Trolling at it's finest.

His bum is still tender from '09.  I guess a close road loss to a good team on a Thursday with 10 injuries is redemption for this guy.  :shrug:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FreeBaGeL said:

Yeah just bizarre.  Payton obviously going to be looking for an immediate timeout but the ref is just daydreaming 20 yards away from the sideline.  Wtf is Payton supposed to do there?  Just let the clock keep ticking and hope someone remembers to check in with him at some point?

It’s ridiculous, makes you really wonder what’s up with a game offiated this lopsided then an ending like that. 

1 minute ago, Cjw_55106 said:

You knock out six of your opponents' starters at home, you gotta do better than a three-point win to claim anything beyond scoreboard.

Reffing and Viking fans aside, that might have been the worst decision I've ever seen Drew make.  Graham or Colston flashbacks I guess, but zero chance Hill is making a play there.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Zigg said:

Reffing and Viking fans aside, that might have been the worst decision I've ever seen Drew make.  Graham or Colston flashbacks I guess, but zero chance Hill is making a play there.

Terrible throw. I wonder how many years he has left.

1 minute ago, Zigg said:

Seemed that chipping away at the sidelines was working on that drive, too.

14 minutes ago, Cjw_55106 said:

Not a fan of either team, but the Saints lost a Thursday night road game where they were missing a ton of starters (and had a FG taken off the board) by 3 points.  That is not an indication that they are demonstrably worse than the team they were playing.

• Like 5

56 minutes ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

Sure, they screwed up in reverse.

Yeah.  I hope you know my post was a. joke.

8 hours ago, FreeBaGeL said:

Not a fan of either team, but the Saints lost a Thursday night road game where they were missing a ton of starters (and had a FG taken off the board) by 3 points.  That is not an indication that they are demonstrably worse than the team they were playing.

I wasn't referring to the Falcons.