What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

New Orleans at Atlanta (1 Viewer)

Someone like Brees that can take the 50K fine has to say something about the officiating in this game.  Jesus.

They let 5 or 6 seconds run before he did that.....they obviously should be looking for he timeout in that situation. Clowns. 
And then the prnalty on top because they weren't granting his timeout. I've never seen a more ridiculous situation before. What should have been a great finish was just a clown show.

They let 5 or 6 seconds run before he did that.....they obviously should be looking for he timeout in that situation. Clowns. 
Yeah just bizarre.  Payton obviously going to be looking for an immediate timeout but the ref is just daydreaming 20 yards away from the sideline.  Wtf is Payton supposed to do there?  Just let the clock keep ticking and hope someone remembers to check in with him at some point?

So even after the penalty on Peyton, they still took the timeout from the Saints (their third)?!  Why do that, wasn’t the clock stopped anyway from the penalty?

Yeah just bizarre.  Payton obviously going to be looking for an immediate timeout but the ref is just daydreaming 20 yards away from the sideline.  Wtf is Payton supposed to do there?  Just let the clock keep ticking and hope someone remembers to check in with him at some point?
It’s ridiculous, makes you really wonder what’s up with a game offiated this lopsided then an ending like that. 

Not trolling at all. I was sick of seeing people talk about how they are somehow better than teams that beat them. I hope that ends now. 
You knock out six of your opponents' starters at home, you gotta do better than a three-point win to claim anything beyond scoreboard.

Reffing and Viking fans aside, that might have been the worst decision I've ever seen Drew make.  Graham or Colston flashbacks I guess, but zero chance Hill is making a play there.

Reffing and Viking fans aside, that might have been the worst decision I've ever seen Drew make.  Graham or Colston flashbacks I guess, but zero chance Hill is making a play there.
Terrible throw. I wonder how many years he has left.

Seemed that chipping away at the sidelines was working on that drive, too.

Not trolling at all. I was sick of seeing people talk about how they are somehow better than teams that beat them. I hope that ends now. 
Not a fan of either team, but the Saints lost a Thursday night road game where they were missing a ton of starters (and had a FG taken off the board) by 3 points.  That is not an indication that they are demonstrably worse than the team they were playing.

Not a fan of either team, but the Saints lost a Thursday night road game where they were missing a ton of starters (and had a FG taken off the board) by 3 points.  That is not an indication that they are demonstrably worse than the team they were playing.
I wasn't referring to the Falcons. 

Users who are viewing this thread