What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

being shown Thielen for THill....thoughts? (1 Viewer)

joeyemma

Footballguy
10 team redraft league...no ppr...we start 1 qb 2 rb 2 wr 1 te k d.   Trade deadline is this coming weekend.  I am in first place by just a few points.
Brady/Rodgers
Gurley/Kamara/McCaffery
THill/BCooks/Baldwin/DJackson/Coleman/Fuller
Gronk/Olsen

I have been shown Adam Thielen for THill.

I am torn....what is your opionion?

Thanks

Tough call.  Very tough.  They both have not-so-great matchups the next two weeks, although Thielen gets GB in Week 16 which is juicy.  Thielen seems to be cooling off lately, and Hill is heating up, but KC is Jekyll & Hyde this year so who knows if that continues. In a ppr I think I'd lean Thielen, but since it's not ppr for you I'd keep Hill since he's got better TD potential.  It's close though, if you had a personal preference for one or the other then go with who you like, I don't think it'll do you wrong. 

Hill is very boom/bust.  Thielen is very consistent.  It depends on what you think your team needs going into the playoffs.  If you are heavy favorite going in I would favor Thielen and the high floor.  If you think you need things to break right then I might go with the boom/bust and high ceiling for Hill.

Based on the WR's you currently have though, I would lean Thielen because you already have Cooks, D-Jax, Baldwin, Coleman, Fuller.......These guys are all streaky and you have no steady presence.  Because of that I would go with Thielen.

Users who are viewing this thread