What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Engram over Graham (1 Viewer)

UofMAce

Footballguy
0.5 PPR Start 1 TE

Graham at Jax

or

Engram vs Dal

Graham's been solid all year but faces a good D.  Do I just keep riding the hot hand?  Engram heated up for awhile but cooled off until last week.  With Sterling Shepard playing and now Eli back, does that hurt Engram's targets? 

I think this is a complete toss up, when in doubt, I go with the guy with the better track record, and that is Graham.

Graham is just too TD dependent though...he's got something like 7-8 TDs, but not even half the yards of a Kelce or Ertz...he's been getting the TDs lately but against Jax all bets are off.  

Engram is the safer choice in my eyes, so it depends what you need.  If you need a potential big game go Graham and pray for TDs.  If you need a safe 7-8 points go Engram. 

I wouldn't sit Graham with the way he's been playing over the last 4-6 weeks. His QB is red hot too. Keep him in until he proves he doesn't deserve it!

Users who are viewing this thread