What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Indianapolis at Buffalo (1 Viewer)

Awesome Buffalo snow action here. Steelers and Pats clinch a birth if the Colts can shut down Peterman.

Last edited by a moderator:
So are the Q’s, TE’s and Wr’s going to be useless in the game with the weather???

How bad is it?? 

So are the Q’s, TE’s and Wr’s going to be useless in the game with the weather???

How bad is it?? 
Yes.

There's maybe 2-4 TV angles where you can actually see the game. They just showed the weather radar and it's not really going to get any better.

I'm trying to think of another game where conditions were this bad.

Eagles-Lions had a pretty bad one about 4 years ago, but not as bad as this.  I'm sure there were others, just not coming to me.

During yesterday's Army-Navy game, neither team attempted a pass in the first quarter. First NCAA FBS game without a first quarter pass since 2005 (like 9100 games.)

With 6 minutes left in the first, the Colts just attempted their first pass.

Very quick game at least.

During yesterday's Army-Navy game, neither team attempted a pass in the first quarter. First NCAA FBS game without a first quarter pass since 2005 (like 9100 games.)

With 6 minutes left in the first, the Colts just attempted their first pass.

Very quick game at least.
And somehow I missed the fact it was going to be this bad and have Jack Doyle in two lineups.  Ugh.

On top of that, I have the Colts P in my lineup in my league with punters.  Awesome.

And somehow I missed the fact it was going to be this bad and have Jack Doyle in two lineups.  Ugh.

On top of that, I have the Colts P in my lineup in my league with punters.  Awesome.
I was pretty busy this morning, but I checked weather.com for Buffalo, it said snow showers today :lol:

I had no choice anyway, Doyle or Ertz

Yeah I had the choice of Doyle and Olsen. Chose Doyle as I heard there was going to be snow but I didn’t realize it was going to be this bad. Olsen by the way hopping off the field and has 0 catches too.

How are people getting home from that game? The parking lot is going to have 3 feet of snow in it by the end of the game :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread