What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Green Bay at Cleveland (1 Viewer)

is going for it twice on 4th down on the first drive and converting them a record?

Browns are going to join the Lions as the only teams to go 0-16.  

Is the punter hurt?

:lol:
Nah...first one was just a short conversion in an ok spot as a surprise.  2nd was in that zone if not going to ountbfrom there and a bit long for a FG.  Liked both.

The bad of today is Hundley is running backwards from pressure again today.  Bailed out on that one as he had the arm strength and nobody coveredWilliams.

I think it's pretty much a given that the Packers will be Cleveland's first win this season. That Green Card secondary is atrocious. I absolutely hate Josh Gordon and think that the fanboys posting in his thread are an embarrassment to all men throughout the world, but I think he'll eclipse 200 yards today.

I think it's pretty much a given that the Packers will be Cleveland's first win this season. That Green Card secondary is atrocious. I absolutely hate Josh Gordon and think that the fanboys posting in his thread are an embarrassment to all men throughout the world, but I think he'll eclipse 200 yards today.
I feel better about this game now...since this poster has never been right when predicting Packer games.

wow. 

Not sure if it’s McCarthy or Hundley...but they have got to let him change plays. Keep running into 8 and 9 man fronts.

What an uninspiring half by Green Bay and Capers needs to go.  Kizer has all day long to throw and we are getting beat up by the Browns offense.

What an uninspiring half by Green Bay and Capers needs to go.  Kizer has all day long to throw and we are getting beat up by the Browns offense.
Coming into today's game the Browns had scored 3 TDs in 32 drives.  Today 2 for 3.

Fire Dom.

Users who are viewing this thread