What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

New England at Miami (1 Viewer)

OK, the entire world is rooting for MIA tonight ... other than folks in NE.

I get it.

My thoughts on the game;

No Gronk doesn't change much. NE has played plenty of games without him over the last few years. They adapt.

MIA always seems to bring their "A" game when they play the Pats. This is their Superbowl.

I expect the MIA D to get chippy. Maybe a few late hits / personal fouls.

In the end, Brady and co will be too much for Cutler to keep pace with. 31 - 20 Pats

Jakeem is a dude I still don't get why coaches don't work him in more. Probably the only guy in the league as fast as Tyreek.

These games need more luxury cars with ribbons on them commercials

God bless redzone

Last edited by a moderator:
Well this is classic Patriots football. Probing on D, bend don't break, give up some FGs. Giving up five yards out on that third & 8 kind of says it all. 

I hope Brady starts playing better tonight and saves some of these bad passes for next week against PIT.

I hope Brady starts playing better tonight and saves some of these bad passes for next week against PIT.
Pitt got no hope next week anyway. The Killer B's blew their entire load to come back last night. They'll be awful next week.

The Raiders Christmas sweater commercial was only funny the first 67 times I saw it.

More commercials. I need to start dvring these primetime games and waiting an hour to start watching
But then you wouldn't be able to hang out in here with us in real time, because we'd spoil that Drake 80-yard TD run before you got to see it...

Users who are viewing this thread