What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Several NFL Network employees accused of sexual harassment/assault (1 Viewer)

Disappointed to read that about Faulk.

Cantor alleges that Faulk, the former running back for the St. Louis Rams, asked her “deeply personal and invasive questions” about her sex life on numerous occasions. She claims that Faulk asked her what her favorite sex position was, whether she was into oral sex and if she dated black men. She also accused Faulk in the lawsuit of fondling her breasts and groping her butt.

“Instead of saying good morning, Mr. Faulk greeted (Cantor) by fondling her breasts and groping her behind,” the lasuire said. “As time went on, Mr. Faulk became more aggressive, such as inviting (Cantor) to his hotel room, stroking and pulling out his genitals in front of her, pointing to his crotch and asking Plaintiff, ‘when are you gonna get on this already?'” the lawsuit said. “He also pinned (Cantor) against a wall, demanding oral sex while he pulled his pants down.”
:shock:  

Scott Soshnick‏ @soshnick 10h10 hours ago

More

BREAKING: Ex @nflnetwork employee alleges sex harassment against former executive, current/former talent, including Marshall Faulk, Warren Sapp, Donovan McNabb, Ike Taylor, Heath Evans, @Ericweinberger, who now runs @BillSimmons’ The Ringer #Sportsbiz

Here's a link that details the charges.

http://heavy.com/sports/2017/12/jami-cantor-nfl-network-sexual-harassment-weinberger-faulk/
I expected her to be younger/hotter. 

Also:

“Sapp, who played for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and was fired from the network for soliciting a prostitute in 2015, is accused of coming into the bathroom as Cantor was preparing a wardrobe and urinating in front of her despite her telling him to get out. According to the lawsuit, Sapp replied to Cantor: “Sorry mama, but your office shouldn’t be our ####ter.””

He’s not wrong.   :lmao:

Last edited by a moderator:
Not difficult for me to believe a bunch of old pro jocks would be harassing women they work with. If the allegations are true, should be pretty easy to prove (as it sounds like it was several people involved and it happened often over an extended period of time). I would think other people around there had to have seen this happening. At least, some of it. If most of the accused indeed were sending inappropriate stuff to her phone, should be pretty easy for her to back up her claims and these guys should all get punished accordingly.

All that said, I have a feeling there's more to this story. Maybe I am awful for it, but I am with RJS113 in being pretty surprised she was not younger and hotter when I saw the pics of this woman. When I saw the headline and started reading the allegations, I fully expected to see pics of some little smokeshow they had working there basically because she was a smokeshow.

Not difficult for me to believe a bunch of old pro jocks would be harassing women they work with. If the allegations are true, should be pretty easy to prove (as it sounds like it was several people involved and it happened often over an extended period of time). I would think other people around there had to have seen this happening. At least, some of it. If most of the accused indeed were sending inappropriate stuff to her phone, should be pretty easy for her to back up her claims and these guys should all get punished accordingly.

All that said, I have a feeling there's more to this story. Maybe I am awful for it, but I am with RJS113 in being pretty surprised she was not younger and hotter when I saw the pics of this woman. When I saw the headline and started reading the allegations, I fully expected to see pics of some little smokeshow they had working there basically because she was a smokeshow.
You’re saying you’d be more likely to believe it if she were better looking?

So glad Irvin and Mooch weren't on the list. Show wouldnt be the same without them. I assume we've seen the last of Faulk. Wonder who replaces him? 

interesting.   I've mentioned this before...  I had a concussion two years ago next month that I still feel everyday. It's like 99% healed.  All tests say I'm fine, just wish it would fully heal.
Got one last Sunday. It hasn't been a fun 10 days.

Disappointed to read that about Faulk.
Disappointed to read that Faulk didn't work the Moon Landing Hoax into this.

"Hey baby, bring your heavenly body back to my Lunar Module."

(Not sure how to work the powdered orange space drink into this without getting the hammer.)

If she has copies of the texts or pictures or has someone to corroborate her story, she may have a case. However the fact she brings this lawsuit after she is terminated for allegedly stealing from the Network will make it tough.

These athletes probably go through a major sex withdrawal problem.

In high school they get whatever action they want.  And even if they hold out then, once they get to college it's all over.  Hot, young chicks left and right.  Then you become a pro athlete with tons of fame and money, and the girls are literally throwing themselves at you, and maybe still so 3-4 years after you are out of the league.

Then suddenly the well is dry.  So you start calling hookers, especially if you are a fat a$$ like Sapp. 

Then you hit total washed-up athlete status, yet still have the mindset you had when you 20 years ago.  And find out the women really wanted your money and lifestyle, and not you.  So you hit on the people closest to you, with the same over the top displays that worked 20 years ago, and it probably works sometimes, but when it goes bad things like this happen.

I'd guess a good family life is the key to avoiding the pitfalls.  But even those guys must yearn for the life they once had.

If she has copies of the texts or pictures or has someone to corroborate her story, she may have a case. However the fact she brings this lawsuit after she is terminated for allegedly stealing from the Network will make it tough.
If there is proof, obviously screw these guys.

On its face though... every one of these guys harassed her?

Welcome the NFL Network and our new hosts.  Suzie Kolber and Linda Kohn...joining them at the round table discussion is Pam Oliver, Erin Andrews, Hanna Strom, and Michelle Beadle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome the NFL Network and out new hosts.  Suzie Kolber and Linda Kohn...joining them at the round table discussion is Pam Oliver, Erin Andrews, Hanna Strom, and Michelle Beadle.
Funny but probably true.  Surprised Namath hasn't caught hell yet.  

I'm certainly not one to downplay sexual harassment, but Michael Irvin stabbed a coworker in the neck with a pair of scissors.  That seems like a more serious infraction than these, awful as they are.

I guess maybe the difference is that he didn't stab an NFL Network employee in the neck with a pair of scissors. Obviously the Cowboys have much lower standards.

Users who are viewing this thread