What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Kenny Britt to NE (1 Viewer)

BB can never have enough Rutgers players...gotta believe this means 2017 is a total washout for Malcolm Mitchell...

Last edited by a moderator:
Odd.

Another red zone target maybe?
They could definitely use one. I was looking through 2016 gamelogs yesterday and forgot how much they liked Malcolm Mitchell in the RZ. But this signing seems strange considering how disinterested he was for the Browns. I understand they aren't good but he just signed there so it was his own doing, he knew what it was before he took the contract. Belichick won't allow that lack of effort. But perhaps playing for a contender will change things. Kind of reminds me of Reggie Wayne signing with the Patriots and realizing what the culture was like there and deciding to retire instead. Not so sure Britt is the fit there but who knows. They claimed Michael Floyd last year and many expected the same type of usage but he wasn't a factor.

Everyone ought to know by now this is the Pats M.O. ... they have the stones ( and the hardware) to attract talented headcases who, if screwed on straight, can make a difference...they bring 'em in and let the culture and locker room take over and go to work. Either it does...or it doesn't, and they move on to the next guy.

Hogan likely sitting out.  Packages for Britt allegedly put in.  Pittsburgh atrocious against the deep ball.

IMO, not the world's worst desperation play if you were relying on Hogan today and don't have much in the way of other options out there.

Users who are viewing this thread