What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Lost Wentz...Which QB to grab? (1 Viewer)

justrelaxing

Footballguy
Rodgers vs. CAR and MN.....very risky and may not even play

Keenum vs. CIN and GB

Mariota vs. SF and LAR

Grappalo vs. TEN and JAX

Winston vs. Atl and CAR

Gabbert vs. WAS and NYG

Foles vs. NYG and OAK

Dalton vs. MN and DET

I am leaning on going after Gabbert....Would you do the same?  For both weeks?  Or would you grab 1 for this week and then another for next week.

Roster:

QB:  Wentz and Mariota

RB: Bell, J.Williams, Mckinnon, Mixon, A.Morris

WR: Tate, D.Thomas, Baldwin, Hogan, Shepard, C.Davis

TE: Walker

K: Elliot

DT: Jags

Rodgers vs. CAR and MN.....very risky and may not even play

Keenum vs. CIN and GB

Mariota vs. SF and LAR

Grappalo vs. TEN and JAX

Winston vs. Atl and CAR

Gabbert vs. WAS and NYG

Foles vs. NYG and OAK

Dalton vs. MN and DET

I am leaning on going after Gabbert....Would you do the same?  For both weeks?  Or would you grab 1 for this week and then another for next week.

Roster:

QB:  Wentz and Mariota

RB: Bell, J.Williams, Mckinnon, Mixon, A.Morris

WR: Tate, D.Thomas, Baldwin, Hogan, Shepard, C.Davis

TE: Walker

K: Elliot

DT: Jags
Keenum and Foles are the safe picks. Both should get a couple of TD's/week with those matchups but I would also expect low yard totals from them because their teams will likely run a lot.

This week only, Grappalo might be the highest upside of them all. But, you can't play him vs Jax.

Overall though I would go with Keenum. 

But I would drop Mariota and Wentz and pick up 2 different QB's regardless. Rodgers and Keenum

It's the wrong forum, but I have a couple of these QBs as well and am trying to work through my options.
I agree with the above that you should jettison Mariota as well.

I am talking myself into Winston this week. He went for 542 yards, 7TD 1INT against the Falcons last year. He plays on Monday night (for the absolutely pointless feeling of having a chance). ATL pass defense is fairly poor. I also like Keenum this week.

Users who are viewing this thread