Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Sign in to follow this  
packer_junkie

Do I bench these **Stars**?? WHIR

Question

Star #1- not shining very bright: Mike Evans.

I could bench him for a handful of guys but the main options for me are Alfred Morris vs the Raiders or Perine vs Arizona? My only trepidation is Evans on MNF in a high scoring game and the emergence of Smith and shared duty? 

If I wanted to play morris & evans: Id have to sit one of Freeman, Hunt, M Thomas, Fitzgerald, Landry

Star #2- not shining very bright: Matt Ryan

Start 2 qb league: One is Russ Wilson, my streamer option would be Garapollo vs Tenn. 49ers have been chucking it and Jimmy looks good. He doesn't have much for redzone targets however. Again, do I bench Ryan on MNF in what is supposed to be a shootouts (over/under is 48) 

Edited by packer_junkie

9 answers to this question

I’d probably go with Ryan & Evans. 

Garapolo has great upside but he has nothing resembling Freeman, Sanu or Julio Jones as weapons. 

Obviously I’m struggling with this same QB dilemma, so it’s tough. I’m also a Ryan fan, despite his struggles. The Saints defense is tougher than the Bucs FWIW. 

Evans is one of the best players in the game, and he was likely a high round pick for you? Big players tend to come up big on nationally televised games.   

Hard to bench those two. 

I would play Ryan and also Morris, Evans has done almost nothing, but it is close for me with Morris...

He is on Monday Nite and maybe this is his week??