What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Matchup Opinion - 2nd Round Playoffs (1 Viewer)

Projected Winner?

• My Team

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Opponent

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

xxpsynidexx

Footballguy
To start, I'm in a 12 man Standard League. Curious as to your opinion/thoughts and need help on TE starter for week 15.

My Team                                                                                     Opponent

QB - Ben Roestlisberger                                                           QB - Aaron Rodgers
 RB - Todd Gurley                                                                      RB - Leonard Fournette
 RB - Kenyan Drake                                                                   RB - Alex Collins
 WR - Antonio Brown                                                                 WR - Doug Baldwin
 WR - Adam Thielen                                                                  WR - Golden Tate
 D/ST - Jaguars                                                                         D/ST - Saints
 Flex - Dion Lewis/Theo Riddick                                               FLEX - Alfred Morris
 TE - Greg Olsen/Charles Clay                                                 TE - Evan Engram
 K - Justin Tucker                                                                      K - Legatron

I'm leaning to starting Dion Lewis and Greg Olsen over Theo Riddick and Charles Clay, respectively. Less confident on the TE position based on Olsen's poor performance since injury. Any suggestions? Also, opinion on the Matchup? TIA

Users who are viewing this thread