What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Gentleman's Agreement 2018 Trade Offer: AJ Green for Tyreek Hill and Corey Davis? (1 Viewer)

LakeCowboy

Footballguy
I have AJ Green and the owner of Tyreek Hill/Corey Davis is interested in possibly moving both for AJ at the start of our 2018 offseason on December 26th.  Should I pull the trigger?  AJ is $47 in a $200 cap Auction Dynasty/Keeper format, and Tyreek and Corey Davis are both $10ea.  This would open up $27 in cap space for me.

The rest of my keepers/potential keepers:

$10 R. Wilson

$41 T. Gurley

$34 L. Bell

$10 D. Hopkins

$10 A. Robinson

$10 J. Gordon

$12 L. Fitzgerald

$10 R. Anderson

$10 J. Smith-Schuster

$10 D. Foreman

$10 K. Rudolph

$10 G. Olsen

12 team league 15 man rosters including K/DEF, PPR Scoring.  Start: QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, FLEX, TE, K, DEF

I'd do it, AJ is too expensive, along with Gurley and Bell those three are 60% of your budget. Also Dalton appears to be declining which would hurt AJ next year.

I would pull that trigger for sure.  The savings will help you upgrade elsewhere and you have a solid set of WR's with Hopkins, A Robinson and Gordon.  That allows you to hold on Davis to see if he pans out and not be hurt while also getting the upside play of Hill.  I like this deal a lot for your roster construction due to the cap savings.

Users who are viewing this thread