Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Norman Paperman

Tracking Trump's Lies

51 minutes ago, Dickies said:

It is child abuse. 

Also pretty convenient you stop at the 5th accuser. How about going all the way to 21?

good gawd we have such a weak nation now :(

spanking a child is discipline and it is absolutely NOT child abuse

I read all the way to 21 did you ? but sure, lets look at them ................ I see 3 serious accusations, one totally unfounded, one lawsuit was dropped and Invana. These are almost all a kiss or butt grab accusations 

6. Summer Zervos

unwanted kissing/touching, no proof

When she says it happens: 2007

7. Kristin Anderson

grabbing he coochie no proof

When she says it happened: The early 1990s

8. Samantha Holvey

looking at people

When she says it happened: 2006

9. Lisa Boyne

not even a sexual encounter

When she says it happened: 1996

10. Jessica Leeds

groping no proof

When she says it happened: The early 1980s

11. Rachel Crooks

kissing - no proof     

When she says it happened: 2005

12. Mindy McGillivray

a nudge/grab   no proof

When she says it happened: 2003

13. Natasha Stoynoff

a kiss 

14. Jennifer Murphy

a smooch

15. Mariah Billado 

walked into women 1/2 dressed 

When she says it happened: 1997

16. Tasha Dixon 

walked in on women in bikinis ?

When she says it happened: 2001

17. Cassandra Searles 

butt grab invited to hotel room - no proof

When she says it happened: Unclear, but possibly in 2013

18. “Jane Doe”        This one is a big one - rape is nothing to play about. It was heresay, unrpoven, no names ............ but found its way to a report why? because it is anti-Trump and thus has to be added. 

Her account: In June, a California woman — “Jane Doe” ― filed a lawsuit alleging that Trump raped her at a party when she was 13 years old. As Buzzfeed reported, an initial hearing in the case had been scheduled for December 2016. However, on Nov. 4 of that year ― several days after the attorney for “Jane Doe” announced a press conference, then abruptly canceled it at her client’s request ― she instructed her attorney to dismiss the lawsuit. 

Trump’s response: Trump has vigorously denied the claims, saying that the lawsuit was designed to smear his presidential campaign.

When we found out: June 2016

When she says it happened: 1994

19. Temple Taggart McDowell

a kiss

20. Jill Harth    another pretty serious charge and again, no proof and dropped. 

Her account: Harth worked with Trump in the 1990s (she and her partner operated a competition called American Dream Calendar Girls), but it ended in a bitter legal battle. In a 1997 lawsuit, Harth alleged in court documents that Trump repeatedly sexually harassed her, at one point groping her under the table. (The documents were surfaced by The Boston Globe.) Though she eventually dropped that suit, she stands by her story. “How can people not believe me now?” she asked “Inside Edition” after footage of Trump emerged in which he said he can grab women by the #####. 

Trump’s response: In a May New York Times article on Trump’s treatment of women that also included Harth’s account, Trump said it was, in fact, Harth who had pursued him. 

When we found out: April 2016

When she says it happens: 1993

21. Ivana Trump    the one that DOES bother me

Her account: In a 1992 deposition during their divorce, Trump’s first wife described an incident in which she says her then-husband forced her to have sex with him. (Spousal rape is still rape.) The deposition came to light in the 1993 Trump biography Lost Tycoon: The Many Lives of Donald J. Trump. Ivana later softened her claims, saying that she “felt violated” as the love and tenderness she was accustomed to from her husband was absent that night, but she was not accusing him of a crime. She followed-up with a statement obtained by CNN last June telling in which she said “the story is totally without merit.”

Trump’s response: He denies it ever took place. 

When we found out: 1993

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stealthycat said:

Don't want to derail the thread, but I completely disagree.  Does your boss spank you if you #### up at work?  Nowhere else is hitting someone considered discipline.  The only reason it's done to kids is they can't fight back.  Completely inappropriate and ineffective.

I read all the way to 21 did you ? but sure, lets look at them ................ I see 3 serious accusations, one totally unfounded, one lawsuit was dropped and Invana. These are almost all a kiss or butt grab accusations 

6. Summer Zervos

unwanted kissing/touching, no proof

When she says it happens: 2007

7. Kristin Anderson

grabbing he coochie no proof

When she says it happened: The early 1990s

8. Samantha Holvey

looking at people

When she says it happened: 2006

9. Lisa Boyne

not even a sexual encounter

When she says it happened: 1996

10. Jessica Leeds

groping no proof

When she says it happened: The early 1980s

11. Rachel Crooks

kissing - no proof     

12. Mindy McGillivray

a nudge/grab   no proof

When she says it happened: 2003

13. Natasha Stoynoff

a kiss 

14. Jennifer Murphy

a smooch

15. Mariah Billado 

walked into women 1/2 dressed 

16. Tasha Dixon 

walked in on women in bikinis ?

When she says it happened: 2001

17. Cassandra Searles 

butt grab invited to hotel room - no proof

When she says it happened: Unclear, but possibly in 2013

18. “Jane Doe”        This one is a big one - rape is nothing to play about. It was heresay, unrpoven, no names ............ but found its way to a report why? because it is anti-Trump and thus has to be added. 

Her account: In June, a California woman — “Jane Doe” ― filed a lawsuit alleging that Trump raped her at a party when she was 13 years old. As Buzzfeed reported, an initial hearing in the case had been scheduled for December 2016. However, on Nov. 4 of that year ― several days after the attorney for “Jane Doe” announced a press conference, then abruptly canceled it at her client’s request ― she instructed her attorney to dismiss the lawsuit. 

Trump’s response: Trump has vigorously denied the claims, saying that the lawsuit was designed to smear his presidential campaign.

When we found out: June 2016

When she says it happened: 1994

19. Temple Taggart McDowell

a kiss

20. Jill Harth    another pretty serious charge and again, no proof and dropped. 

Her account: Harth worked with Trump in the 1990s (she and her partner operated a competition called American Dream Calendar Girls), but it ended in a bitter legal battle. In a 1997 lawsuit, Harth alleged in court documents that Trump repeatedly sexually harassed her, at one point groping her under the table. (The documents were surfaced by The Boston Globe.) Though she eventually dropped that suit, she stands by her story. “How can people not believe me now?” she asked “Inside Edition” after footage of Trump emerged in which he said he can grab women by the #####. 

Trump’s response: In a May New York Times article on Trump’s treatment of women that also included Harth’s account, Trump said it was, in fact, Harth who had pursued him. 

When we found out: April 2016

When she says it happens: 1993

21. Ivana Trump    the one that DOES bother me

Her account: In a 1992 deposition during their divorce, Trump’s first wife described an incident in which she says her then-husband forced her to have sex with him. (Spousal rape is still rape.) The deposition came to light in the 1993 Trump biography Lost Tycoon: The Many Lives of Donald J. Trump. Ivana later softened her claims, saying that she “felt violated” as the love and tenderness she was accustomed to from her husband was absent that night, but she was not accusing him of a crime. She followed-up with a statement obtained by CNN last June telling in which she said “the story is totally without merit.”

Trump’s response: He denies it ever took place. 

When we found out: 1993

You have a lot of "no proof "comments. Almost all of these sexual abuse, rape or assault charges made against anyone are he said she said arguments. Combine that with comments Trump has made with access hollywood tapes , comments on Howard Stern and Trumps credibility (On a scale of 1 to 10 his is about .2) and I believe many of these women

Edited by lazyike

14 minutes ago, lazyike said:

You have a lot of "no proof "comments. Almost all of these sexual abuse, rape or assault charges made against anyone are he said she said arguments. Combine that with comments Trump has made with access hollywood tapes , comments on Howard Stern and Trumps credibility (On a scale of 1 to 10 his is about .2) and I believe many of these women

Yet the Bill Clinton allegations are proven and we shouldn't hold Trump to a different standard.

49 minutes ago, Dickies said:

Does your boss spank you if you #### up at work?  Nowhere else is hitting someone considered discipline.  The only reason it's done to kids is they can't fight back.  Completely inappropriate and ineffective

spare the rod, spoil the child

do you equate raising a child to having employee's or reporting to a manager? seriously? 

Just now, Dickies said:

Yet the Bill Clinton allegations are proven and we shouldn't hold Trump to a different standard.

they are very well more documented yes - but hold Trump to the same standard absolutely

as I've said, if Trump is found as guilty as Bill Clinton was, impeach him. In today's world, Bill Clinton wouldn't stand a chance of being elected with his sexual predator history. I don't think Hillary could run now either the way she stood by his side and helped destroy the women he's assaulted.

2 minutes ago, Stealthycat said:

spare the rod, spoil the child

do you equate raising a child to having employee's or reporting to a manager? seriously? 

No, but there is discipline in many aspects of life.  Can't think of any where hitting someone is justifiable.  

20 minutes ago, lazyike said:

a smack on the butt isn't a abuse nor is a kiss - I've had women grab a$$ me before, it wasn't assault and I've women kiss me too and if I didn't want to kiss I'd certainly not decide that after her tongue was deep in my throat and call it assault

those who think it is I assume are also the one crying about micro aggression and how they needed safe places after the 2016 election to heal. good gawd

Just now, Dickies said:

No, but there is discipline in many aspects of life.  Can't think of any where hitting someone is justifiable.  

you have kids or no ?

I study human nature, behavior ....... the worst behaved kids have no spanking/discipline, the best have been spanked. That's 100% fact and in this, I will never change my mind. 

What Adrian Peterson did was beyond spanking / discipline - if you're looking for an example of what is and isn't acceptable. 

25 minutes ago, Stealthycat said:

a smack on the butt isn't a abuse nor is a kiss - I've had women grab a$$ me before, it wasn't assault and I've women kiss me too and if I didn't want to kiss I'd certainly not decide that after her tongue was deep in my throat and call it assault

those who think it is I assume are also the one crying about micro aggression and how they needed safe places after the 2016 election to heal. good gawd

Many of us have likely had some unwanted kisses etc but we didn't feel assaulted. I can agree a hand on the back or smack on the butt even is a little weak when we are talking assault we also need to put it into context. Women are most often less physical and also feel different about unwanted advances than men. 

• Like 1

you have kids or no ?

I study human nature, behavior ....... the worst behaved kids have no spanking/discipline, the best have been spanked. That's 100% fact and in this, I will never change my mind. 

What Adrian Peterson did was beyond spanking / discipline - if you're looking for an example of what is and isn't acceptable. 

Yes, have kids. All the ####tiest people as adults that I’ve known are the ones who like to brag about how they were spanked as kids. 

I’ve never spanked my kids and they are very well behaved

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Stealthycat said:

I read it - someone says a butt smack, someone says a kiss ............ blah blah blah, all Demcorats coming out after 10-20-30 years? Nice, very convenivent

I posted this before too - only Ivana's accusations bothered me. Yes, she recanted but still, it bothers me. 

So you're admitting I'm right about you? You believe Bill Clinton and Al franken's accusers but you don't believe Donald Trump's and Roy Moore's? Just say it. I nailed it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JuniorNB said:

So you're admitting I'm right about you? You believe Bill Clinton and Al franken's accusers but you don't believe Donald Trump's and Roy Moore's? Just say it. I nailed it.

Itt’s not that I don’t believe the Trump/Moore accusers, I just need more proof.  With Clinton and Franken I don’t. Oh, and let’s not hold Trump to a different standard.

/Stealthycat

On 1/5/2018 at 10:39 AM, Stealthycat said:

right now I'll make you a deal - we oust Trump right now

and Mike Pence becomes President

deal? I'm happy a more conservative person is in office, with much more tact than Trump, you're glad Trump is out

would you make that deal ?

Done.

• Like 1

On 1/5/2018 at 10:44 AM, Stealthycat said:

I'm ok with it too

I put that to several of my liberal friends and their answer was " then we'll impeach Pence" ........... its like, unless they have their person in office, they will do whatever they can to tear down the person they didn't want 24x7x365 

That's idiocy ..... and not a principle of this country's political system (that never does 1 party have power for years and years and years and years)

I think it’s fairly likely that Pence committed impeachable offenses during the transition, but I’d agree to waive any grounds for impeaching Pence that occurred before now if you can get Trump to step down immediately.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Maurile Tremblay said:

I think it’s fairly likely that Pence committed impeachable offenses during the transition, but I’d agree to waive any grounds for impeaching Pence that occurred before now if you can get Trump to step down immediately.

Pence is far more likely to get caught sucking some dude off in a bathroom stall. 

12 hours ago, JuniorNB said:

you are right about those 4 people yes ... well 3 ..... I'm not sure the depth of Al Frankens exploits other than the photo's posted which were NOT sexual assault

as I have said, show me proof on something, empty accusations used for political gain yes I will question them everytime 

11 hours ago, Maurile Tremblay said:

likely? really ? 

but if there is proof and he's guilty grill him, I'm with you absolutely

11 hours ago, Dickies said:

Pence is far more likely to get caught sucking some dude off in a bathroom stall. 

why would you say something like that?

On 1/5/2018 at 10:42 AM, Stealthycat said:

TobiasFunke   there hasn't been a lot of fraud prosecuted because nobody is wanting to know just how deep the rabbit hole goes.

maybe the numbers are small, maybe they're a bit more than small ..... election fraud absolutely happens, everywhere and that is illegals voting, dead people voting, people voting where they shouldn't, etc etc

if there isn't much as you contend, then no, him claiming there is really isn't a big deal at all

Unless you have specific proof, you should probably stop staying there is any voter fraud.    Thanks in advance.

In a court filing on Tuesday, the White House announced that it had not uncovered any preliminary findings of voter fraud in the 2016 election and that it would be destroying confidential voter data initially collected for President Trump’s controversial voter fraud commission, which was disbanded on January 3.

The revelation stands in stark contrast to previous comments made by both Trump and former commission vice chair and Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach, who claimed in an interview with right-wing outlet Breitbart one week ago that all investigation work would be “handed off” to the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), implying that Democrats were becoming “uncomfortable” with how much Republicans had discovered thus far.

https://thinkprogress.org/kris-kobach-voter-fraud-findings-ebe089540ede/

On 1/6/2018 at 1:07 PM, The General said:

WE ARE GOING TO BUILD A WALL! 

Who’s going to pay for it?

MEXICO!

I have friends who are Trump supporters who said he came to Washington to drain the swamp as they were sick of politicians making promises on the campaign trail they didn't keep. Trump who absolutely guaranteed Mexico would pay for the wall makes him part of what I would consider the swamp in Washington.

• Like 1

Trump has made claims about being a genius, how he finished top in his class at Wharton. Graduating in 1968 his commencement program shows that   he was not summa cum laude, magna cum laude or cum laude. There were 20 of these in his class of 366 which would be the top 5%.He also was not listed on the deans's list of which there were 56 which means he also was not in the top 15%. To graduate from college is a fine accomplishment to be proud of but boast about something you were even close to accomplishing shows a lack of integrity and honesty. 

https://www.quora.com/What-was-Trump’s-GPA-at-Wharton

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/02/trump-claim-of-being-first-in-his-class-at-wharton-was-another-lie-report/

Donald lied when he said we would get tired of VVinning!! Never 

As most of you already know President Trump at a rally in Mt Pleasant Wisc made the false claim that he was the first Republican since Eisenhower in 1952 to win Wisconsin. Except that Eisenhower won it again in 1956, and Nixon won it in 1960, and again in 1968 and 1972 and Reagan won it  in 1984. If one is going to call the MSM fake news you better be getting your own facts straight. That was only one of about 10 false claims he made that day. What is sad is that of his supporters some don't know he was wrong, others call the MSM calling him out wrong and still others don't care he was wrong.

Edited by lazyike

1 minute ago, lazyike said:

As most of you already know President Trump at a rally in Mt Pleasant Wisc made the false claim that he was the first Republican since Eisenhower in 1952 to win Wisconsin. Except that Eisenhower won it again in 1956, and Nixon won it in 1960, and again in 1968 and 1972 and Reagan won it  in 1984. If one is going to call the MSM fake news you better be getting your own facts straight. That was only one of about 10 false claims he made that day. What is sad is that of his supporters some don't know he was wrong, others call the MSM calling him out wrong and still others don't care he was wrong.

So it's just like every other day?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, urbanhack said:

So it's just like every other day?

Yep except some require very little research to show he is a bald face liar.

4 minutes ago, Soonerman said:

How is this thread only 5 pages?  Based on the title, I would think 500 pages easy.

His lying has been normalized.  At this point, it's more newsworthy when he tells the truth. 

• Like 2

On 6/29/2018 at 6:02 PM, JuniorNB said:

His lying has been normalized.  At this point, it's more newsworthy when he tells the truth. 

That is funny and sad at the same time. Here is another of his long list of lies. https://amp.slate.com/news-and-politics/2018/06/immigration-bill-president-falsely-claims-he-never-pushed-republicans-to-vote-for-measure.html

These last two whoppers about 1. the amount of energy that Germany gets from Russia (it's 9%, but Trump said 70%) and the percentage of NATO spending undertaken by the US (it's ~24%, not the 90% that Trump claimed) is really insane just for the sheer boldness and outwardly self-pleased ignorance of it all. The guy just proudly makes up statistics.

• Like 1

On 6/29/2018 at 5:56 PM, Soonerman said:

How is this thread only 5 pages?  Based on the title, I would think 500 pages easy.

Too exhausting, I'm sure. You'd need a secretary pool to hammer all that out.

On 6/29/2018 at 6:02 PM, JuniorNB said:

I think we should change the thread title and track the times he tells the truth and just assume everything else is lies. Then we can keep this down to about 10 pages by the time he is out of office.

2 hours ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

These last two whoppers about 1. the amount of energy that Germany gets from Russia (it's 9%, but Trump said 70%) and the percentage of NATO spending undertaken by the US (it's ~24%, not the 90% that Trump claimed) is really insane just for the sheer boldness and outwardly self-pleased ignorance of it all. The guy just proudly makes up statistics.

The truth doesn’t matter to the trump base.  Sycophants.  

• Like 1

***OFFICIAL UPDATE***

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2018/08/01/president-trump-has-made-4229-false-or-misleading-claims-in-558-days/?utm_term=.3ba296cacecb

SUMMARY:

Because of summer vacation schedules, we had fallen a month behind in updating The Fact Checker’s database that analyzes, categorizes and tracks every suspect statement uttered by the president.

It turns out that’s when the president decided to turn on the spigots of false and misleading claims. As of day 558, he’s made 4,229 Trumpian claims — an increase of 978 in just two months.

That’s an overall average of nearly 7.6 claims a day.

• Sad 1

this guy is pathological brohans take that to the bank 

How can this blithering buffoon not be on fire, literally on fire, by now. I was led to believe that, "Liar, liar, pants on fire!" was a legitimate concern while growing up. Over 150 lies last week alone......there should be a DJT inferno right about now.

I will say this much - in the past when a politician would make a statement I would normally assume he was telling the truth, a reasonable facsimile of the truth or was just stretching the truth.  Now, in the Trump era, I've decided to question everything* - I don't know if this can be considered a positive or not. 

*And with Trump, I don't just question it - I just assume he's lying all of the time.

• Like 1

Pretty yuge effing pile of lies that must be completely invisible to the GOP. I do not lie when I say that I wish I had some kind of an invisibility spell I could cast on my witchy wife......just one person, not an entire political party.

Edit: clarification; I'd like to be invisible to her on occassion, not that I want her to be invisible, she's gorgeous.

Edited by Ruffrodys05

3 hours ago, VandyMan said:

This is a few days old but...Trump falsely claims NYSE opened the day after 9/11 attacks to justify attending rally after Pittsburgh shooting

One more dumb, unnecessary, easily disproven lie. Throw it on the pile with the others.

We could start a song here put another lie on the fire.  I like it,

23 hours ago, Gopher State said:

We could start a song here put another lie on the fire.  I like it,

Yes..it's all a big joke.

56 minutes ago, JuniorNB said:

And his supporters couldn't care less.  They even pretend to believe them.

And complain when Democrats aren’t truthful.