What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Am I Fooling Myself (1 Viewer)

Zyphros

Footballguy
I thought this would be a good idea for a fun type of thread where you post about your opinions on your own players or a type of situation you're in and people respond in a way that's constructive.  Maybe you're unsure about your future at a certain position, maybe you think Alex Collins is a 1st round startup pick, maybe you have a 50 point lead with Ben/AB left to play but you're confident to still win and want to figure out if you're fooling yourself or not.  Just thought it would a be a fun idea so I'll kick it off with my question.  Sort of a hybrid AC/Dynasty value discussion thread I suppose that I'm hoping offers differing opinions on different guys.  

Starting 3 RB's and 1 flex spot in a ppr league, am I fooling myself by thinking my RB's are good?  

David Johnson, Melvin Gordon, Tevin Coleman, Jordan Howard, Elijah Mcguire, Chris Carson

I thought this would be a good idea for a fun type of thread where you post about your opinions on your own players or a type of situation you're in and people respond in a way that's constructive.  Maybe you're unsure about your future at a certain position, maybe you think Alex Collins is a 1st round startup pick, maybe you have a 50 point lead with Ben/AB left to play but you're confident to still win and want to figure out if you're fooling yourself or not.  Just thought it would a be a fun idea so I'll kick it off with my question.  Sort of a hybrid AC/Dynasty value discussion thread I suppose that I'm hoping offers differing opinions on different guys.  

Starting 3 RB's and 1 flex spot in a ppr league, am I fooling myself by thinking my RB's are good?  

David Johnson, Melvin Gordon, Tevin Coleman, Jordan Howard, Elijah Mcguire, Chris Carson
DJ, Gordon & Howard is a solid starting RB group.

Am I overthinking by benching Evans and/or Diggs this week? (PPR) Can't decide who gets my WR3 slot or flex slot. If I started Evans, Landry & T. Hill @ WR, I can then only start 1 of the following at flex: Collins, Westbrook or Kupp, It's driving me nuts.

Last edited by a moderator:

Not fooling yourself at all.  Those backs are awesome, even the unhealthy ones.  Only guy I may drop out of that group would be McGuire.

DJ, Gordon & Howard is a solid starting RB group.

Am I overthinking by benching Evans and/or Diggs this week? (PPR) Can't decide who gets my WR3 slot or flex slot. If I started Evans, Landry & T. Hill @ WR, I can then only start 1 of the following at flex: Collins, Westbrook or Kupp, It's driving me nuts.
I'd roll with Dede at WR 3 and then put Alex Collins at Flex.  Tyreek, Evans have been too boom/bust for me.  Landry is one I would think abut swapping out at WR 3.  I just think Westbrook goes off this weekend though.

Am I fooling myself with playing Matthew Stafford over Dak Prescott?  Playing a very tough opponent in Standard scoring to open the playoffs and want to try and matchup Stafford with Golden Tate but after what Dak did last week and the juicy matchup he has this week I'm undecided still.

I'd roll with Dede at WR 3 and then put Alex Collins at Flex.  Tyreek, Evans have been too boom/bust for me.  Landry is one I would think abut swapping out at WR 3.  I just think Westbrook goes off this weekend though.
So you'd only start Collins & Westbrook out of the group? I still need 2 other WRs then lol

Am I fooling myself with playing Matthew Stafford over Dak Prescott?  Playing a very tough opponent in Standard scoring to open the playoffs and want to try and matchup Stafford with Golden Tate but after what Dak did last week and the juicy matchup he has this week I'm undecided still.
Roll with Stafford. I am also rolling with him, but over Goff.

So you'd only start Collins & Westbrook out of the group? I still need 2 other WRs then lol

He's so confident in those two guys that he thinks they'll cover the two zeros at WR ;)  
LOL, I apologize.  I did not read the OP correctly.

I'll go with Dede, Landry, and Hill.  I feel better about Hill then Evans.  You just can ill afford another terrible game from Mike Evans during the playoffs.  Stick with Collins at Flex.

LOL, I apologize.  I did not read the OP correctly.

I'll go with Dede, Landry, and Hill.  I feel better about Hill then Evans.  You just can ill afford another terrible game from Mike Evans during the playoffs.  Stick with Collins at Flex.
That's how I have my lineup now so thanks for making me feel good about it lol

Users who are viewing this thread