What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Stocking Stuffer Ideas (1 Viewer)

Kids, wife, partner, girl/boyfriend, mom, dad, distant cousin, dog, cat, fish? 

Who are you looking for ideas for?

Most of my in-laws (MIL/SIL/SIL) will get:

-10' iPhone charger cord

-High-amperage charger plug. ("Rapid charger")

You can get both from Amazon for probably ~$12.  It's really nice to be able to charge my iPhone and still use it while I sit on the couch.

Chick fil a Cow Calendar card:  ~$8          (may have gone up but at least it was $8 last year)
You get a 2018 Calendar (which you can use or toss).........and the Calendar Card

~$40 worth of free food throughout 2018
Card can be used once per month at any free standing or mall Chick-fil-A   (free item could be:  1 ChickFila Sandwich, 1 Free Lg Fry, Any Size Drink, Nuggets)
Card can be loaded to the CFA ONE App, then you no longer need to carry the card!    (i highly recommend downloading the ChickFila ONE app and loading the card into the app.  Not only can i use the app at the register for my monthly free item, but i am constantly getting additional free treats awarded directly to my app.  And the best thing about it is that ChickFila will let you use multiple FREE treats in the same order.)

https://calendar2018.chick-fil-a.com/

How many wheat pennies can you put in a stocking?
Let the kid see the stocking full of wheat pennies hanging over the fireplace. Tell him if he's good he will keep the pennies (and sock) and eventually be rich off of them.

Then tell him if he's bad Santa will sneak up on him while he's sleeping and whack him over the head with them, and then leave with the wheat pennies.

:2cents: :2cents: :2cents:

Chick fil a Cow Calendar card:  ~$8          (may have gone up but at least it was $8 last year)
You get a 2018 Calendar (which you can use or toss).........and the Calendar Card

~$40 worth of free food throughout 2018
Card can be used once per month at any free standing or mall Chick-fil-A   (free item could be:  1 ChickFila Sandwich, 1 Free Lg Fry, Any Size Drink, Nuggets)
Card can be loaded to the CFA ONE App, then you no longer need to carry the card!    (i highly recommend downloading the ChickFila ONE app and loading the card into the app.  Not only can i use the app at the register for my monthly free item, but i am constantly getting additional free treats awarded directly to my app.  And the best thing about it is that ChickFila will let you use multiple FREE treats in the same order.)

https://calendar2018.chick-fil-a.com/
We got one of these for ourselves last year.  Totally worth it if you go there often.  Never thought of it as a gift, but great idea.

a good spachula is hard to come by if someone gets you this or a good pizza cutter they are a true brohan take that to the bank 
Ouch...might need to get them some bandaids with that pizza cutter in the stocking.

a good spachula is hard to come by if someone gets you this or a good pizza cutter they are a true brohan take that to the bank 
Ouch...might need to get them some bandaids with that pizza cutter in the stocking.
i guess you havent had a good pizza cutter brohan because if you did you would know that a good pizza cutter will cut pizza but not cut manflesh my condolances take that to the bank

Users who are viewing this thread