What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Denver at Indianapolis (1 Viewer)

I believe this is the 1st Thursday game all yr (ever?) that I don't have anyone playing and I'm not facing anyone either.

Going to bed early tonight :lol:

Two of the worst offenses in the NFL. 

Business Decision Thomas might be on s few semi-finalist rosters, but Boom / Mostly Bust Hilton owners are mostly playing in the Toilet Bowl. 

I need a big game out of Doyle.  I want to start Indy’s defense tonight like I normally do for Thursday’s, but can’t pull the trigger for the fantasy playoffs.

What's up with these awful tv angles?  Bad enough both these teams suck.  Now we can't even watch it like real football

Just realized - i’m Facing Thomas & Doyle in both leagues this week. And McAnus is one of those too.

My night is either gonna be awesome or suck. 

So far; pretty awesome. 

Just got home from an event at my kids school - what happened to Seimian?  And is Brock better for those of us who started DT?  :)

Feel bad for the injured player but who signed off on allowing a guy with spinal stenosis to play in the NFL?

Users who are viewing this thread