What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Worst Movie You’ve Seen (1 Viewer)

Probably not the full list but here are a few movies I've shut off / walked out on without finishing 

Holy Man

Joe's Apartment 

A Midsummer Nights Dream

Pineapple Express 

There's also some dog movie my kid rented that I think had some hellhound Corgi and there was like a 10 minute scene of that abomination watching it's owners make cookies

All things considered probably Phantom Menance.

Only movie in my life I ever left the theater was that first person movie “Hardcore Henry”. I was the only person in the theater on like a Tuesday, was on a business trip in Sacramento and had a few hours to kill. 

Recent movie with Goldie Hawn & Amy Schumer. ####### drivel. Pouring lemon juice into my eyes would be better than seeing that. Ever.

Those are bad, but I would probably watch either 10x in a row before I would try to watch a Transformers movie again.  
I was flipping around a few weeks ago and Clone Wars came on about 5 minutes before the Yoda lightsaber scene so I stuck around for that.

So horribly bad. 

Not the worst. But it's not "Oh come on" worthy. Over-rated. Clap, clap . . . , clap, clap, clap.
I actually enjoyed it, although I haven't seen it in probably 15 years and the more movies Wes Anderson makes the more I realize he just makes pretentious drivel

TL ;Dr it's probably the only movie where Gwyneth Paltrow looks ####able

Woody Allen movie called Interiors. Nothing happened. Not a fan of his movies in general, but that was really painful for me.

Woody Allen movie called Interiors. Nothing happened. Not a fan of his movies in general, but that was really painful for me.
i'd prefer colonoscopy prep to seeing that again. what astounded me at the time is that he'd already made fun of those kind of movies in Love & Death

Last edited by a moderator:
Nightmare On Elm Street 2

Just incredibly horrid.  Loved the first one.....loved the third one (Dream Warriors). But wow....this was really bad. I remember being 15 and at the theater. It was packed....and I hooked up with a really cute girl (we made out for half the movie). 

Just a dreadful sequel that was so hyped up and so many of us were so pumped to see it. No redeeming qualities and then....they had this scene:

cheese fest dance scene Nightmare On Elm Street 2

Nightmare On Elm Street 2

Just incredibly horrid.  Loved the first one.....loved the third one (Dream Warriors). But wow....this was really bad. I remember being 15 and at the theater. It was packed....and I hooked up with a really cute girl (we made out for half the movie). 

Just a dreadful sequel that was so hyped up and so many of us were so pumped to see it. No redeeming qualities and then....they had this scene:

cheese fest dance scene Nightmare On Elm Street 2
So many bad horror movies, it would be hard to narrow down the list to the worst for me.  I would prefer Nightmare 2 to the reboot for that or Friday the 13th that came out recently. 

Nobody has said The Room yet. This is shocking.
That's because nobody has actually watched it start to finish.

My additions:

The Island- clones of famous people are living tissue donors for said famous people, they find out and escape. Just bad.

Skeleton Key- horror movie involving hoodoo and body switching. The bad guys win, we all lose by being subjected to such trash.

It should be noted that these movies were selected by my wife's friend when my wife and I were dating in college. She didn't get to pick movies anymore.

Identity Theft. We rarely quit a movie, but that one, oof. Made it about half way and we just couldn't take it anymore.

Matrix 2 and 3.  Outright robbery by the bonehead siblings, they should be shot for stealing money.  Awful!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread