What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bitcoin Crashes (1 Viewer)

So what.  If people are willing to use it as an exchange, then it will continue to hold value.

And its now has millions of users and becoming more accepted every day. 

It was kinda like the Ice Bucket Challenge for a while.  Everyone wanted to get in to be cool.  I had people talking about buying it on the sidelines at games.  Then they would say they had no idea what it was, or how it worked.  So no big surprise here.

It was kinda like the Ice Bucket Challenge for a while.  Everyone wanted to get in to be cool.  I had people talking about buying it on the sidelines at games.  Then they would say they had no idea what it was, or how it worked.  So no big surprise here.
Crypto fueled a huge boom in the local poker economy here in South Florida.  Last year around this time everyone was rich

Crypto still definitely has a future, but it was completely bubbled with investors who knew nothing about it.  You could tell a correction was coming but I didn't think it would be this severe.  

I made small-time money in it (bought small amounts of BTC in 2015 and around 10 LTC in late 2017, sold most of both of them early 2018).   Still riding with a few altcoins & ####coins now (EOS, IOTA, VEN, FUN), with house money I made on LTC.  NO WHAMMIES!  

There was an episode of Big Bang Theory almost exactly a year ago where they were trying to find an old laptop they had setup to mine bitcoin on so they would be rich. When Hollywood is doing episodes about it, that's a screaming signal that it's time to get out.

Users who are viewing this thread