What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

(Pick 2) Please Help (Happy to respond to yours) (1 Viewer)

Pick 2

• Michael Crabtree

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Josh Gordon

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • Devin Funchess

Votes: 9 75.0%

• Total voters

asteroid_impact

Footballguy
The league has some f'd up scoring.....it's all about getting the bonuses and/or TD's.....BIG bonuses for long TD's.....bonuses are compounding, so 50+ yard TD is 5 bonus points.

Every 50 receiving yards (REY50)1.5

Each reception (REC)1

TD Reception (RETD)6

40+ yard TD rec bonus (RETD40)2

50+ yard TD rec bonus (RETD50)3

2pt Receiving Conversion (2PRE)2

100-199 yard receiving game (REY100)6

200+ yard receiving game (REY200)12

Pick 2

Michael Crabtree vs. Dallas......Playing the 29th ranked defense against WRs.  13 targets last week with Amari going down.  Amari out this week.  Pretty likely TD for Crabtree this week. Very high floor, high ceiling,  but not even one 100 yard game this year.

Josh Gordon vs. Ravens......5th best defense against WRs, but got absolutely destroyed last week with no Jimmy Smith and they've actually given up a ton of yards all season.  Bad QB play.  Homerun threat. Decent chance for a TD.  Average -to-lo floor, through the roof ceiling.

Devin Funchess vs. @Packers.......Questionable for the game,  but expected to play vs. the 30th ranked defense against WRs.  Consistently good every week since Benjamin was traded. Could very well be playing from behind all game. TDs in 3 of 4 last games.  High floor, high ceiling.

My team is super solid throughout,  so I don't NEED to do a shoot for the stars with Gordon,  but I do expect the game to be very tight.  Thanks for your insight and let me know if you want me to put my 2 cents in for your question.

Funchess is a lock. He's a top-5 WR at the moment in my opinion.

I'd lean Crabtree at the other spot. Better QB, better matchup.

Agree with above.  With Olsen still "hurt", Funchess is the only real receiving threat for Cam.  Carr is (obviously) better than Kizer, although he's been playing better and Crabtree is the main threat for the Raiders with Cooper out.

Gordon for sure if smith is still out. But i disagree with everyone else on funchess...can't remember his name but he GB corner on him has only given up 84 yards in last 3 games. Crabs has it all to himself in a sweet matchup. I play Gordon and Crabs...good luck and thanks for your help

Users who are viewing this thread