What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Rivers or Dak (1 Viewer)

Crimson King

Footballguy
Semi Final dilemma: should I start Dak @ Raiders or Philip Rivers against KC?  Rivers has been on a tear and has a good matchup on paper against KC but its in KC and Rivers hasnt been great against the Chiefs in his last few.  Dak has the poor Raiders defense but Dak outside of last week has been struggling of late.  

At the moment I'm leaning Dak but would love some other opinions.  Thanks in advance.

Its a close call, but I trust Rivers more. Dak was pretty awful for a stretch there, and 1 good game against the lowly Giants doesn't erase that for me. Rivers has been on fire of late, and the Chiefs D(while better than Oakland's) is nothing to worry about.

I have Rivers in both my leagues.  Something I didn't realize until now is that the emergence of Austin Ekeler over the last 5 weeks has really helped.  Very dangerous offense.

Users who are viewing this thread