What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Lavonte David - OUT week 15 (1 Viewer)

J Giles Band

Footballguy
Hopefully David owners have viable alternatives.

Curious what impact the IDP Forum thinks this has on Kwon Alexander this week?  Major upgrade or negligible?

LD was racking up a ton of tackles and they have to go somewhere.  I think it’s a nice bump in opportunity for Kwon.  Also with LD out I predict ATL will have a bump in TOP which also bodes well for Kwon. 10 plus tackles seems his floor in this one. 

Kwon had his best season when David was out.  They proved they could co-exist quite nicely afterwards, but Beckwith has been siphoning some of the action.

This looks to me like a small bump for Kwon and a big bump for Beckwith, whom I'd consider as a flex/streaming start this week.

Beckwith was a beast filling in for either LB when they missed time.  He's a must-have handcuff and a definite start this week.

LD was racking up a ton of tackles and they have to go somewhere.  I think it’s a nice bump in opportunity for Kwon.  Also with LD out I predict ATL will have a bump in TOP which also bodes well for Kwon. 10 plus tackles seems his floor in this one. 
13 solos last night.  Actually won my semifinal game because of his points.  He was all over Freeman last night in the 2nd half.   By far his highest total of the year.  

Yep. I had already won my matchup, thankfully. But I had a tough decision between Kwon and Reuben Foster and the news David was out sealed it for me. Fortunately, it played out as I hoped it would.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread