What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

LA Chargers at Kansas City (1 Viewer)

Sure hope all the chargers receivers get tackled before the goal line and Melvin Gordon runs a couple in  :D

O/U on Hunt’s touches tonight. I say 16. Reid can’t help himself. He loves to pass even though SD ranks near the bottom in all rushing D catagories. 

Seriously, how hard is it to teach these guys to not block in the back on a punt? Smh...
Maybe the kicking team is being coached to turn their backs abruptly when about to be blocked? 

Why is the default assumption always bad coaching, instead of good coaching by the other team?  :P

Seriously, how hard is it to teach these guys to not block in the back on a punt? Smh...
Yeah, it's unreal. I was half watching the early game today and a penalty brought back a LONG return by Cohen for the Bears. It was like an 80 yard penalty. (I don't know that it was a block in the back, but probably.)

Maybe the kicking team is being coached to turn their backs abruptly when about to be blocked? 

Why is the default assumption always bad coaching, instead of good coaching by the other team?  :P
:lol:

I didn't word that very well. It's on the players imo

So lets get this straight.

Hunt is moving the sticks, play after play, yet Andy Reid is insistent on passing vs. a strong pass defense. (and one of the worst run defenses)

Classic.

TZM

So lets get this straight.

Hunt is moving the sticks, play after play, yet Andy Reid is insistent on passing vs. a strong pass defense. (and one of the worst run defenses)

Classic.

TZM
And it is like pulling teeth to keep Hunt in on passing plays when he is a great receiver. I get he still has issues in pass pro but if you are putting everyone on the line he should certainly be out there

Users who are viewing this thread