What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

LA Rams at Seattle (1 Viewer)

I don't know why I'm here.  I mean, this is a forum where you need words to express yourself.

But there just aren't any words to describe how censored incredible this feels.

DESPISE watching a player preen and celebrate his own dumb play. YOu just cost your team 10 yards of field position dummy...why are you taking a bow?

I don't know why I'm here.  I mean, this is a forum where you need words to express yourself.

But there just aren't any words to describe how censored incredible this feels.
I agree with this guy. His team was down for many years. Now that his team is better he should be afforded the right to let everyone know what he’s all  about. 

Russell Wilson with a catastrophic first half.    Well, at least he'll be throwing a lot in the second half.

Last edited by a moderator:
Small point of order:

Going into halftime, FOX played "Beautiful Day" by U2.  You CAN'T play that song with the Rams.  You just can't.  U2 was the halftime show for SB36 and that song was the big song of theirs at the time.  It still hurts every time I hear that.  And to have that going with clips of the Rams celebrating... it has me wondering if this is going to somehow fall apart.

Lol.... I am against Goff and was like crap a passing TD.  Wait a second it's to my RB!!$!"!". :)

Only second time in 40+ year history of organization SEA shut out by as much (40-0) at half time.

Gurley is the truth. 
If i wasn’t so lazy I’d pull up that thread from earlier in the year where someone (can’t remember who) was claiming that Gurley looked to him like a average back and was nothing special.  Believe he even said not even a top 20 back.   Lol.  Wonder how he feels now.  

If i wasn’t so lazy I’d pull up that thread from earlier in the year where someone (can’t remember who) was claiming that Gurley looked to him like a average back and was nothing special.  Believe he even said not even a top 20 back.   Lol.  Wonder how he feels now.  
prettu sure I remember reading the same thing, was that the same guy that also said Malcolm brown was better

Seattle starters still in?
Simply because the guy in our league, that lucks into wins every year, needs Wilson in there to win a squeaker. A couple more points will do it.

Never seen someone get so lucky every conceivable way to win.

Oh we had a bunch of Trent Rich comparisons going around. 

Users who are viewing this thread