What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What do you need tonight?!! Week 15 semi-finals edition (1 Viewer)

TZMarkie

Footballguy
 OK boys, its time for the last minute "What do you need tonight?" scenarios.  We are heading into the Monday night game, and for many its make or break. If we catch a break, we then proceed to CHAMPIONSHIP WEEK~!

We have worked all season (and for many of us, read up,  studied and mock drafted all offseason too) and tonight is the last chance to get into the finals.   The last game of week 15 to decide if you make the championship and have a chance at some $$$, a trophy, bragging rights. etc. etc.

I have only one last league to be decided, as my others were decided yesterday.

I have a 33.36 LEAD, and I am facing my opponents DEVONTA FREEMAN.      Standard scoring with some minor bonuses for certain yardage thresholds.  Its possible I can win this one however, I do expect a big night from FREEMAN as TEVIN COLEMAN is out.  I fully expect this one to come down to the wire.

What do you all have?    GO..............

TZM

Last edited by a moderator:
Most of my 11-2 team (Howard, Fitz, Allen, Morris, Jimmy Graham)  crapped the bed this week, (only decent performances were Dion Lewis, Aaron Rodgers, my kicker and the Jax Def)  but my opponent had fournette, mixon and Antonio Brown,  so I'm still in it.  Need Brate, Sanu and Matt bryant to score less than 28.6 in order to hold on for a win.

If I hold on, i get zeke back for the title game. Fingers crossed.

Last edited by a moderator:
One league wrapped up spot in LCG - 10 points ahead/opponent done and I have Deion Jones and Keanu Neal remaining, survived Foles and Bell in that semi-final and thank God he left Tyreek Hill and McKinnon on the bench in lieu of Jamaal WIlliams and Alfred Morris.

Other league, all my horses are in the barn and I am +28.5 with my opponent only having Brooks Reed (DL for Atlanta) remaining.  I would say that is a lock - but my team is 12-2 with both losses coming to the team I am playing so I won't celebrate until the game is over.

In BOTH leagues, if I hold on to win it will lead to a 1 vs 2 matchup in the finals.  That very seldom happens with the luck involved in playoffs.  Thanks to losing AB I will be an underdog in both, but at least I will have a chance.

In one league I need Bryant to score 1 or less points.

In my other I league I need Freeman to NOT outscore Bryant by 5.

36 points combined from Devonta Freeman and Julio Jones in my PPR league.

Cameron Brate to not score a touchdown in my touchdown heavy league.

Not confident that either will go my way.

11.1 points out of Julio in ppr.

If it wasn't for Hunt and Bell it wouldn't even be close, rest of my 13-0 regular season squad stunk this week. The fantasy gods are capricious.

Up 21...I'm done and opponent has Ryan and Hooper.  Expecting 300 yards, 3TDs for Ryan.  All 3 of them to Hooper.

One league, sit back, drink a beer, and cry about being eliminated.  My opponent had to start Shepard........

The other league, sit back, drink a beer and smile, since I am going to the finals.  Up 8, my opponent is done, and I have Julio.  Can't imagine he will fumble on 4 running plays!

Crazy week for me, both teams the #1 seed but due to many variables (numerous debatable challenges) and Lee in both lineups, I'm in a tough spot for both. 

#1 Need Bryant to get 11.8 points, he averages 10.5. 

#2 need Julio to be under 17.25 in PPR, he averages 16. 

Best case scenario - I need to go back in time and not have taken Josh Gordon off of waivers.

Acceptable scenario - I need to go back in time and have started Sanu, Wallace, Duke Johnson or pretty much anyone off the wire this week instead of Gordon.

Confidence poll, I need the Falcons to win and the combined score to equal 43 points to win the weekly 2nd place tie breaker ($10). I’m confident that my wallet will not be increasing in size tonight. 

Need 36.15 from Freeman - PPR

Need 21.17 from Evans - PPR

Need Djax to not be outscored by Freeeman by more than 13.06 0.5 PPR

Need Winston + Evans to score less than 49.19 - PPR

Need 12.91 from Julio - PPR

Please just give me 4/5 of these and I'll be happy ? 

Best case scenario - I need to go back in time and not have taken Josh Gordon off of waivers.

Acceptable scenario - I need to go back in time and have started Sanu, Wallace, Duke Johnson or pretty much anyone off the wire this week instead of Gordon.
Yep in my one league a guy dropped him I picked him up and started him the week AB was supposed to be out. Didn't even get him in lineup in time due to MFL glitch and asked commish for manual override which I got. Then AB plays and if I'd have just kept my mouth shut and rolled with AB I 1) Win the Division, 2) Earn a bye 3) Don't lose last week, 4) Win this week and make Championship. $160-$320 "decision". I blame @Soulfly3

I have D. Freeman and my opponent is done - I need 33.7 points for the win.  Scoring is a bit screwy and we get a 5 point bonus at 100 yards and 3 point bonus for TDs over 50 yards.

So:  287 yards rushing, or 227 yards rushing and 1 TD, or 167 yards rushing at 2 TDs, or 107 yards rushing and 3TDs, or - and this would be epic if it occurs - one TD run of 54 yards and another TD run of 53 yards:  Total yardage would be 107 (15.7 points), 2 TDs over 50 yards ( 3pts each = 6 points), 2 TD (12 points)  15.7 + 6 + 12 = 33.7 

I need Cameron Brate to cover a fifteen-point lead over Austin Hooper. 

I like my chances, but you never know.  

Cameron Brate to not score 25 points. I think i should be fine but the fantasy gods are vengeful.

Played against Gurley and down by 1.3 and I have Bryant the kicker, while he's done!!! One FG or two extra points does it. I'd say 97% chance for a W, but stranger things have happened.

Need 15 points from Julio in a .5 ppr league with a 2 point bonus at 100 yards. 6 catches for 100 yards would do it.  I think I’ve got a decent chance. 

16 team ( 2 player keeper league).  Thought I was in great shape going into the playoffs with Russell Wilson, Fournette (started Ivory in his place) Antonio and AJ Green.  I need Julio Jones to put up a -15 to win.   :kicksrock:   I hate this hobby sometimes.  :wall:

Played against Gurley and down by 1.3 and I have Bryant the kicker, while he's done!!! One FG or two extra points does it. I'd say 97% chance for a W, but stranger things have happened.
You're good. 

Now if you had Nick Rose kicking, then you should worry

In my 1 Point PPR league, I'm down 63.3 with Julio, Freeman and kicker Bryant going tonight. A chance...maybe??

Users who are viewing this thread