What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Atlanta at Tampa Bay (1 Viewer)

After Julio embarrassing them a few weeks ago, I would think they are going to "try" and sell out to stop him.

That call was such a joke.  Led with the shoulder, wasn't helmet to helmet.  So on that play, I think he literally was not allowed to try to make a play to prevent the catch.  

This is where I turn off the NFL to watch You’ve Got Mail. Thank you Roger Goodell for ruining a simple and majestic game

I just don't know how refs do this in replay.  We just saw a CLEAR PIC of his foot hitting and the ball not at the goal line. Like... WTF?

Last edited by a moderator:
Not seeing the game... What is happening with the big names? Julio, Evans, OJ, Brate? Sounds like TEs have injuries... Serious?  Evans being targeted?

Freeman owners throwing things at their televisions while owners of Toilolo rejoice!
I already won my week and thus can laugh at this, but that play is a perfect synopsis of owning Freeman this year/how cruel fantasy football can be.

Didn't know so googled it.  Had a great coach as well for another hint.
Amazing he got through the college & the draft faking it - reading lips & watching the ball instead of hearing the snap count.

I was so enamored with his story I always wore his number - in basketball, football & my main sport baseball.

Users who are viewing this thread