What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ruben Foster (1 Viewer)

That depends on the scoring system... but he's been pretty steady in a tackle heavy league, albeit not spectacular.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's not how it works.  This would fall under the Personal Conduct Policy.  PCP violations involving drugs can enter the player into the Substance Abuse Program (Bell's arrest/DUI did) but once in the Program it won't advance him like a positive (or missed) test would.  That's why Gordon was tested right when he got off the plane after the alcohol pic he posted.  If he's suspended it would be under the Personal Conduct Policy.

Also, once a player is in the SA Program, for marijuana violations there is a series of fines before the player is suspended - 2 game fine, 4 game fine, then 4 game suspension.  So unless there are other violations we don't know about (which there could be, the league doesn't disclose those fines) he may not be suspended for a Policy violation.

Hankmoody said:
That's not how it works.  This would fall under the Personal Conduct Policy.  PCP violations involving drugs can enter the player into the Substance Abuse Program (Bell's arrest/DUI did) but once in the Program it won't advance him like a positive (or missed) test would.  That's why Gordon was tested right when he got off the plane after the alcohol pic he posted.  If he's suspended it would be under the Personal Conduct Policy.

Also, once a player is in the SA Program, for marijuana violations there is a series of fines before the player is suspended - 2 game fine, 4 game fine, then 4 game suspension.  So unless there are other violations we don't know about (which there could be, the league doesn't disclose those fines) he may not be suspended for a Policy violation.
Of course, this arrest might trigger a test which he might well fail now, too.  Dramatic increase in risk in addition to the pcp.

Fair point, but again even if it does and he fails he may only be in the fine stage.  To me the much bigger risk is that he clearly doesn't have his priorities straight and the strength to just put it down.  I don't trust for one moment this is the last we'll hear of this and I am in full on sell mode in all leagues with him.  I'm not at panic mode/sell low, but if I can get 90% value out of him I'm moving on.

49ers MLB Reuben Foster gets arrested again

49ers MLB Reuben Foster was arrested Sunday morning in Santa Clara (CA) on charges "related to domestic violence," and for possessing an assault rifle.

He's being held on $75,000 bail, $50,000 for domestic violence and $25,000 for the assault weapon. It's Foster's second arrest in the last month; he was popped for marijuana possession in Alabama on January 12.

49ers MLB Reuben Foster gets arrested again

49ers MLB Reuben Foster was arrested Sunday morning in Santa Clara (CA) on charges "related to domestic violence," and for possessing an assault rifle.

He's being held on $75,000 bail, $50,000 for domestic violence and $25,000 for the assault weapon. It's Foster's second arrest in the last month; he was popped for marijuana possession in Alabama on January 12.
Ugh. 

Such a waste of talent. Dude better get his life in order real quick. Innocent until proven guilty should apply but he's losing benefit of the doubt.

Users who are viewing this thread