What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 16: What does your Championship lineup look like??? (1 Viewer)

andyk803

Footballguy
My lineup is lol thanks to Antonio Brown's injury and Arod going to the IR

PPR

Kizer

D.Murray

P.Barber

D.Thomas

S.Shepard

J.Smith-Shuster

R.Gronkowski

#We'reAllGoingToMakeItBros

Really good actually. My opponent lost AB, ARod & Wentz, so though he’s the 1-seed I’ve got a great chance.

good luck to everyone who made it. 

Last edited by a moderator:
PPR 

Wilson 

Bell

Zeke (owner dropped him and I held for 6 weeks)

Keenan Allen

Ju Ju

Kelce 

Greg the Leg

solid IDP group as well

Oh, and PPR:

Bortles

Hunt/Perine (though I might claim Bibbs & start him instead) 

AJ Green/Tate/MJones

Olson

Cole - Flex (over Josh Gordon) 

Elliott

Vikings D/ST

Ryan

Alex Collins, Jordan Howard, Mark Ingram

Hopkins, A.J. Green, Rishard Matthews. 

Gronk

Philly kicker 

Jacksonville. 

Zeke (owner dropped him and I held for 6 weeks)
That would be heavily frowned upon in my leagues. 

Dropping someone for significant injury is one thing, but knowing a top pick would be back in 6 weeks (e.g. the championship game), that’s just lack of consideration for league competitiveness. 

We would probably invite that person to not participate the following year. 

Each to their own, just an observation/comment on that move. 

Got a couple but in the league with the most money on the line here it is (2 QBs)

QB-Flacco (Wentz replacement) & Carr

RB-Kamara and Lewis

WR-Cooks, Green, Juju and then either Kupp, Agoholor or Martavis as the WR4. Currently have Agoholor in. 

TE-Delanie

K-McManus

D-Panthers  

Ridcully said:
PPR

Brady

L Murray, Ajayi  :X

Thielen, Evans, JuJu

Gronk

Gould

Ravens D

Noticing a lot of Gronks so far :thumbup:
I lost with one of my Gronk teams, went against Gurley, and the one I posted I had to make a massive comeback after he started up 80 to 10 after the Saturday games. Last night Ryan had to outscore Julio by 7.5. 

Got a couple but in the league with the most money on the line here it is (2 QBs)

QB-Flacco (Wentz replacement) & Carr

RB-Kamara and Lewis

WR-Cooks, Green, Juju and then either Kupp, Agoholor or Martavis as the WR4. Currently have Agoholor in. 

TE-Delanie

K-McManus

D-Panthers  
They’re talking about benching Foles. If that happens Bryant is a nice fallback with AB out. 

Dropping someone for significant injury is one thing, but knowing a top pick would be back in 6 weeks (e.g. the championship game), that’s just lack of consideration for league competitiveness. 

Yeah...I get what you’re saying but I don’t think it was uncommon. Look in the Zeke thread and I think lots of folks weren’t willing to burn a roster slot for almost half he regular season just hoping to get to week 16.  That’s a gamble that the rest of your roster is strong enough to survive..especially if a league has short benches. 

Yeah...I get what you’re saying but I don’t think it was uncommon. Look in the Zeke thread and I think lots of folks weren’t willing to burn a roster slot for almost half he regular season just hoping to get to week 16.  That’s a gamble that the rest of your roster is strong enough to survive..especially if a league has short benches. 
Yeah - my leagues are pretty old school about this sorta thing. Not “illegal” but legit frowned upon. 

Non-PPR, 11-2 reg season, #12 pick out of 12

QB- Mariota (7.12)

been struggling at the QB position all year, many attempts to improve it failed.  Ride or die at this point)

Bench - Dalton, Gabbert

RB-  Ingram (5.12)/Kamara (18.1)

Just a pure joy to roll out these two week after week and not worry about vulturing and touches

Bench - Collins, Ajayi, Woodhead

WR- AJ Green (1.12), Tyreek (3.12), Jeffery (4.1)

Rock solid group all year.  Tyreek's every other game blowups would win weeks

Bench - E Sanders, Westbrook

TE - V Davis (FA)

Lost Hunter Henry this week.  Shame as he had been coming around

K -Lutz (15.12)

Mr. Consistency

DST - Bears (FA)

Been playing rent a defense all year.  Been sitting on the Bears for few weeks now since they're facing the Browns.

Bench - Redskins

0.5 ppr

Stafford... I think

Gordon

Gurley

Hunt

JuJu

Kupp

Funchess

Engram

Greg thee Leg

Panthers D... I think

14-team .5 PPR + Return Yardage Dynasty

• Blake
  • Gurley
  • CMC or Dion
  • Tyreek
  • Funch or Wallace
  • Engram
  • Tucker
  • Chargers

They’re talking about benching Foles. If that happens Bryant is a nice fallback with AB out. 
If the Vikings win (and they should), I believe Philly needs to win on Monday night to maintain its No. 1 seed edge. If I'm wrong about let me know. But even if Philly has clinched the No. 1 seed I think the starters play. Taking Week 16 and 17 off and then a playoff bye before playing again is real risky. I don't think Pederson goes that route. But I'll know Saturday night what Philly has at stake so I could go Kupp Sunday or Bryant Monday if need be. 

In the finals in both my leagues. Both are 12 team 1/2 PPR

Goff (Drafted Rodgers. Would have lost last night without him)

Zeke

likely Dion Lewis

Fitz

Keenan Allen

Likely Olsen (owner dropped him and I have a higher WW priority than my opponent)

Either Jordan Howard, Juju or Evan Engram

Jags D

Lutz

In the other league

Cam

Kamara

Melvin Gordon

Hill

D. Thomas (would play goodwin, but hate the matchup. Jordy was our first rounder but he's obviously out now)

Olsen

Josh Gordon

Jags

Elliot

Like my chances in both leagues.

Case keenum or Foles 

Melvin Gordon

Christian McCaffrey

Dion Lewis - flex 

Michael Thomas 

Tyree Hill 

Dede Westbrook or Cole

Zach Ertz 

Jake Elliott

Brandon Graham

David Irving or Cox 

Frank Clark 

Rueben Foster 

Sean Lee 

Denario Davis 

Justin Houston 

Budda Backer 

Quandree Diggs 

Reshad Jones 

Kenu Neal 

QB: Wilson, but may roll Foles

RB: McCoy, Hunt

WR: Hill, Richardson(looking at making a pickup)

TE: Cooks

FX: Zeek

Kickers and D's

Oh, and I'm playing for the toilet bowl

Cam

Gurley

M Gordon

AJG

M Jones

Demaryius

Butker

Rams

(As things stand, I think my game is a toss up, I sure liked my chances more with AB84, but I've been lucky with the injury bug, and knew it was going to bite me sooner or later.)

I'm not dead set on either lineup, but as of now in both PPR leagues:

QB: Stafford (over Goff)
RB: Fournette & Ingram
WR: M. Jones, AJG, Juju (Lost Adams)
TE: Gronk
Flex: Kupp & Mike Davis (Can also play E. Sanders, Cook or K. Benjamin)

League 2
QB: Goff (Over Rivers)
RB: Ingram & Fournette
WR: T. Hill, Evans, Landry
Flex: Collins (Over Fuller, Westbrook, Kupp, Miller, D. Murray, Richardson)
DEF: Carolina (over Detroit)
K: Elliott

12 Tm Dynasty PPR

Mine:

Q - Foles (Lost Wentz)

R - Kamara

R - Fournette

W - Hopkins

W - Thomas (NO)

W - Diggs (or maybe Cole)

T - Ertz

F - Lewis

D - Jax

His:

Q - Newton

R - Ingram

R - McCaffrey

W - Theilen

W - Funchess

W - Anderson

T - Engram

F - Drake

D - Lions 

I gotta tell you (and neither one of us knows the details of his league)  we only disinvite people who arent trying to win and I wouldnt want to be a part of a league who frowns on that.  I DID hang onto Zeke in my league but we have reasonable benchs and 8/12 teams make the playoff but its perfectly reasonable to expect a team whose league has shorter benchs  and fewer teams making the playoffs to drop a player, who you know is going to be out for 6 weeks  reguardless of the reason.  The goal is to get into the playoffs in the first place.  You cant win it if you dont get there.  Im in a different league where, had I been a zeke owner, where I would have dropped him in a heart beat ( after trying to trade him of course)  As is I barely squeaked into the playoffs and with an extra  roster spot tied up its highly doubtful that I would have made it.

I gotta tell you (and neither one of us knows the details of his league)  we only disinvite people who arent trying to win and I wouldnt want to be a part of a league who frowns on that.  I DID hang onto Zeke in my league but we have reasonable benchs and 8/12 teams make the playoff but its perfectly reasonable to expect a team whose league has shorter benchs  and fewer teams making the playoffs to drop a player, who you know is going to be out for 6 weeks  reguardless of the reason.  The goal is to get into the playoffs in the first place.  You cant win it if you dont get there.  Im in a different league where, had I been a zeke owner, where I would have dropped him in a heart beat ( after trying to trade him of course)  As is I barely squeaked into the playoffs and with an extra  roster spot tied up its highly doubtful that I would have made it.
Like I said, each to their own.

Zeke was a complicated issue due to the length & timing of the suspension, so chances are that wouldn’t have happened.

that said, in neither of my leagues did the Zeke owner drop him, and in both leagues the Zeke owner backed him up with Alfred Morris because that’s what you do when your star RB might get a 6-week suspension at any time. 

but for many reasons dropping a non-injured star player is frowned upon. If a team is truly trying to make the post season, how does it make sense to give Zeke to a team you might face there for free?  And what about the timing of the drop? Who has #1 waiver priority when that team dropped him? Were they colluding?  I’d like to never have to ask that question. Such a drop forces one to look at it in all possible lights. 

I get what you’re saying - maybe it is a short bench league. Obviously not so short that someone else didn’t pick him up & stash him for 6 weeks though right?  

.5 PPR

My

Wilson, Baldwin, Evans, Bell, Zeke, Engram, M. Gordon, Greg The Leg, JAX

VS his

Brady, Cooks, Tyreek, Ingram, Kamara, Witten, McCaffrey, Forbath, BAL

Should be a tight match-up, but I think the Saints RB stack will be the death of me. I hustled hard this year to get this line-up (Wilson, Zeke, and Bell are the only guys in my starting line up that I drafted), but the other guy has steam rolled everyone the last six weeks or so thanks to the Kamara/Ingram stack. Not loving my chances.

QB: Matty Ryan/Goff (bleh)

RB: Gordon, Kamara

WR: Tyreek Hill, AJG

FLEX: Latavius/Crabtree

DEF: Have Saints, trying to get Steelers back

K: Tucker

Guy I’m facing just lost AB so that’s good.

Non-PPR

QB: Keenum or Foles

RB: Gurley / Kamara / McKinnon

WR: Hopkins / Gordon or D Thomas

TE: Olsen

K: Tucker

D/ST: Streaming and probably going with Chicago

Gotta say, the Wilson/Baldwin stack almost lost it for me, especially since my opponent had Gurley. That was a brutal day, but I managed to survive it.
That’s exactly what I had. 

Sadly I also had 1/2 my IDP players suck, and the real killer was willams 3 points. :doh:  

Brissett, Jacoby IND QB
Bell, Le'Veon PIT RB
Fitzgerald, Larry ARI WR
Nelson, Jordy GBP WR
Thielen, Adam MIN WR
Thomas, Michael NOS WR
Witten, Jason DAL TE
Gostkowski, Stephen NEP PK
Broncos, Denver DEN Def

waiver claim for tyrod taylor *

QB - Keenum 

RB - Bell, Elliott

WR - T. Hill, Thielen

TE - C. Brate

FLEX - FLASH GORDON

Def/K - Streaming/Pending waivers 

PPR:

QB: Keenum or Foles

RB: Kamara, Hunt

WR: Thomas, Diggs, Westbrook

Flex: Ertz

D: Ravens

K: Forbath or Tucker

PPR - Dynasty - 12 team

QB - Wilson

RB - Gurley Gordon

WR - MThomas Landry

Superflex - Bortles or Foles or McCaffery

TE - ASJ or Watson

K - Zuerlein

DST - DEN

standard, 2qb.

Qb: Garoppolo

RB: Gurley 

RB: Collins

WR: M Thomas

WR: Hopkins

TE: Kelce

Flex: Alshon (could also put Perine, DeDe Westbrook, or D Henry here... will probably stick w/ Alshon though)

Superflex: Foles

K: Zuerlein

D: Detroit

Lost my first round pick David Johnson right away, got (then lost) Deshaun Watson, and Wentz.

12 team league

Q Wilson

R Hunt, Ingram

W Cooks, Hill

T Gronk

F Cole, Bryant

K gostkowski

D bears

10 team, 2 qb

Goff, Jared LAR QB
Mariota, Marcus TEN QB
Gurley, Todd LAR RB
Henry, Derrick TEN RB
Kamara, Alvin NOS RB
Crowder, Jamison WAS WR
Doctson, Josh WAS WR
Hopkins, DeAndre HOU WR
Smith-Schuster, JuJu PIT WR
Hooper, Austin ATL TE
Clark, Kenny GBP DT
Ansah, Ezekiel DET DE
Casey, Jurrell TEN DE
Jordan, Cameron NOS DE
Kuechly, Luke CAR LB
Mosley, C.J. BAL LB
Williamson, Avery TEN LB
Johnson, Dontae SFO CB
Norman, Josh WAS CB
Davis, Sean PIT S
Joseph, Karl OAK S

Injuries are a #####. Lost Rodgers, Watson, shazier, perryman, and Jordan Reed

standard, 2qb.

Qb: Garoppolo

RB: Gurley 

RB: Collins

WR: M Thomas

WR: Hopkins

TE: Kelce

Flex: Alshon (could also put Perine, DeDe Westbrook, or D Henry here... will probably stick w/ Alshon though)

Superflex: Foles

K: Zuerlein

D: Detroit

Lost my first round pick David Johnson right away, got (then lost) Deshaun Watson, and Wentz.
Garapolo va Jacksonville would worry me. 

No other options huh? 

12 team standard non ppr

qb Flacco, Tyrod, Mariota 

rb Hunt

rb Freeman

wr Hill

wr JuJu or Thielan 

flex Fournette

te Gronk

k Lutz

d Jags

Lost Wentz and had Mariota. Picked up Tyrod and Flacco last week. Can’t decide who to start this week. Right now I have Flacco plugged in. 

12 team full pt ppr

qb Cam

rb Hunt

rb Kamara

wr Hopkins

wr Michael Thomas

wr Gordon

te either Seals-Jones/Clay/Watson--not sure yet. My one weak spot this year

flex Cooks

K Elliot

D Rams

Garapolo va Jacksonville would worry me. 

No other options huh? 
yea. I hear ya. I could just move Foles there and put Dede Westbrook or Perine in that superflex - the league has gimped QB's so they aren't super-studly (1pt per 50 yards, 2 bonus points at 200 yards, 4 pt td). But they still have a solid floor. I could probably try for Taylor on the WW tomorrow too, but he's playing NE, which would worry me too.

In 4, will list my best one (Hyper Active I Dynasty)  Set league record for points last week (week 15) with 222, scored 190 in week 14.  Scored total of 2156 pts so far.  Start 9 (qb, 1-5 rb, 1-5 wr, 1-5 te, def) ppr dynasty 12, teams, 2 conferences (can have same players between the 2 conferences), league been around since 2005.  Looks like the team I'll be playing only has one common starting player (Balt def).  His team is very capable of beating me with Cam Newton, Le'Veon Bell, Jay Ajayi, Duke Johnson, Dez Bryant, Nelson Agholor, DeAndre Hopkins, and Robert Woods, Stephen Anderson (te), and Balt def.  Not much at TE but his team is very strong. My team this year in HA1 isn't even the best team I've had in this league.  That was 2015 when I went 14-1 and score 2530 pts and won the title.  I'm shooting for my 3rd title in this league, but it's going to be tough winning this year with Brown's injury last week.

Winston / Foles (Luck injured)

Gurley, Fournette, McCoy, Hunt, McCaffrey

Julio Jones, (Odell Beckham Jr. injured), (Antonio Brown injured)

Gronkowski

Baltimore

One league:

Brees, Drew NOS QB
Gurley, Todd LAR RB
Williams, Jamaal GBP RB
Diggs, Stefon MIN WR
Shepard, Sterling NYG WR
Thomas, Michael NOS WR
Rudolph, Kyle MIN TE
McManus, Brandon DEN PK
Mebane, Brandon LAC DT
Griffen, Everson MIN DE
Hunter, Danielle MIN DE
Alexander, Kwon TBB LB
Alonso, Kiko MIA LB
Kendricks, Eric MIN LB
Sheppard, Kelvin NYG LB
Ryan, Logan TEN CB
Williams, Tramon ARI CB
Johnson, John LAR S
McDougald, Bradley SEA S

Other league:

Stafford, Matthew DET QB
Bell, Le'Veon PIT RB
Elliott, Ezekiel DAL RB
Matthews, Rishard TEN WR
Shepard, Sterling NYG WR
Woods, Robert LAR WR
Gates, Antonio LAC TE
Coons, Travis LAC PK
Cox, Fletcher PHI DT
Hughes, Jerry BUF DE
Lawrence, Demarcus DAL DE
Dansby, Karlos ARI LB
Kendricks, Eric MIN LB
Vigil, Zach WAS LB
Wilhoite, Michael SEA LB
Maxwell, Byron SEA CB
Williams, Tramon ARI CB
Collins, Landon NYG S
Phillips, Adrian LAC S

Was able to survive the Elliott suspension and still be the #1 seed.

Users who are viewing this thread