What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Cavalier Crypto 101 (2 Viewers)

IC FBGCav

Footballguy
This is how much I believe in crypto at this point.  

Things are all subject to change...

But we do a lotto and I will keep doing that.  

This is my guarantee.  If you put in for a share now.  It is guaranteed until 1.31.18

You will not lose anything.

Once 50 shares get donated to me by FBG, I will invest.  Each share is worth 100.00 USD.  Now.

Max shares owned is 3.   

On January 31, 2018.   You can get back your original share cost.  With or without profit.  

No additional shares will ever be issued.

Let me make u money or let me give you money.  

Works either way.  

Paypal

Paid

3 - @IC FBGCav

3 - @tdoss

3 - @chet

3 - @Capella

3 - @Plorfu

3 - @metoo

3 - @JerseyToughGuys

3 - @joker

3 - @jamny

3 - @Getzlaf15

3 - @Psychopav

3 - @eoMMan

3 - @gmbacm

2 - @[icon]

2- @Hawks64   - @General Malaise owns .5 of this

1 - @hagmania

1 - @Waingro

1 - @arrow1

1 - @Tecumseh

1 - @Gawain

1 - @Frostillicus

1 - @SwampDawg

1 - @GAlmgren

1 - @popeye

1 - @Jayrok

1 - @ILUVBEER99

1 - @NotSmart

The next 46

3 - @TakiToki

3 - @ditka...mike ditka

3 - @McGarnicle

3 - @Angry Beavers

3 - @jrt103

3 - @FootballWidow

3 - @SFBayDuck

3 - @Clorox

2 - @Snickers

2 - @jon_mx

2 - @WhatDoIKnow

2 - @popeye

2 - @SayWhat?

2 - @Pole Cat

2 - @Don't Noonan

1 - @gianmarco

1 - @bigbottom

1 - @Jefferson the Caregiver

1 - @Nathan R. Jessep

1 - @BroncoFreak_2K3

1 - @Boulder Toads

1 - @cincredfan

1 - @Keerock

Registration closed.

CRYPTO 101 - Holdings

Total Investment - 10,100.00  USD

Transfering - 4,600.00

Cash for hard wallet - 67.00

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EaGFSbwFnAAzIz77X5-ZF22HoZYIIuii158zabKYPCI/edit?usp=sharing

Last edited by a moderator:
In Cav we trust.

Hell, I'm in for a share.

Paypal now or wait to see if there's enough interest first?

:mansion:

In Cav we trust.

Hell, I'm in for a share.

Paypal now or wait to see if there's enough interest first?

:mansion:
I will run this out if it is only me.  I would like to have all funds in hand by 12.30.17

You can't lose anything the first month.  I back it all. Hence 50 shares and only prepared to lose 5k.

Which is what I stated.   One of my shares are for big bottom too.

Short term goal is make 100% 

2 month goal is to get everyones investment back and let it ride.  

3 month goal is everyone will be invested in what's happening and decide where to go from there.  Either I am a good manager or not.  And where we move investments.   Or just pay out cash money.

Unlike the lotto thead.  New entries won't work.  

Only 50 shares, when someone cashes out, group goes on.

In for 47 shares!!
I love the hate for this.  Because you don't get what is going on.  

I got my retirement in vandgaurd index funds. I am not dumb.  I see a chance to make easy money.   Dumb is looking at something, not realizing where it's at a crying about it.  

Show me an article about people that got taken at pet.com.   

Now show me the frigging housing crap.

I love the hate for this.  Because you don't get what is going on.  

I got my retirement in vandgaurd index funds. I am not dumb.  I see a chance to make easy money.   Dumb is looking at something, not realizing where it's at a crying about it.  

Show me an article about people that got taken at pet.com.   

Now show me the frigging housing crap. 2009.

One last thing, this space moves fast.  I think we lose value everyday waiting for 50.  Let's get 50 and get invested.

I bought ripple at .2 and iota at .37

Less than 2 months ago.  Things move fast

I did fix it, you did nothing wrong, it just transferred slow to my pp.  Took 5 minutes.

You fixed the "dot" to "@"

But never fixed the "com" to "net" in original post.

I wasn't saying I did anything wrong...said I sent it to what you wrote...then confirmed it was supposed to be "net" and then canceled my first transfer and sent it to the proper address.

So...I'm asking...do you want to fix that original post so others don't do the same thing...and then delete this back and forth...or just let it fly as is so others can stumble their way to fortune?

You fixed the "dot" to "@"

But never fixed the "com" to "net" in original post.

I wasn't saying I did anything wrong...said I sent it to what you wrote...then confirmed it was supposed to be "net" and then canceled my first transfer and sent it to the proper address.

So...I'm asking...do you want to fix that original post so others don't do the same thing...and then delete this back and forth...or just let it fly as is so others can stumble their way to fortune?
Ty

I did poker for a long time with my work email, that still gets to my paypal like this one.  Hopefully we roll soon time is money on this space and I don't want to lose 5k, which I don't think is possible.  End of first month, thinking 400%.

This is not going to last long, but why not profit by doing smart things?

Coinbase is going to add and those will blow up.  Now coinbase vets who they add.  I know they will wallet bcc but no word on selling it. But I think they will.  Ripple is legit, when coinbase adds then, it will go through the roof just on its price.  I can get btc, at 16k or ether at 800, or bcc at 3k or ltc at 370 or ripple at .80....

Insane the bump will be.

I will run this out if it is only me.  I would like to have all funds in hand by 12.30.17

You can't lose anything the first month.  I back it all. Hence 50 shares and only prepared to lose 5k.

Which is what I stated.   One of my shares are for big bottom too.
Consider me in!

I'm in. I have money in ETH but I'm not sure I have the inclination to venture away from Coinbase. I imagine 95% of the public is similar right now so there's still opportunity here,  IMO. 

Users who are viewing this thread